• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can you send me this Layout if you have an Account there?

MATRIX

Internet Solutions
NLC
Hi!

I need a Template for the Free Hosting, so i want to ask if you have a Boxedart.com Account, so you can pass me the template to start writting content :)

If you have an Account there plz pass me the Template :p

Send me a PM if you can;)

It would actually be illegal for somebody with a boxedart account to send you a template i believe, as they don't have the full rights to the templates, they are not allowed to distribute them.

Originally posted by Loon
It would actually be illegal for somebody with a boxedart account to send you a template i believe, as they don't have the full rights to the templates, they are not allowed to distribute them.

Oh, :( Ok. Thanks. Do you know a good website where i can get good templates?:p

Originally posted by MATRIX
Oh, :( Ok. Thanks. Do you know a good website where i can get good templates?:p
For free i don't think you will find a GOOD template. :confused2
Loon, just to let you know that there is a BIG free template website which is giving away for free boxedart's templates, asking people NOT TO REMOVE the link back to their site. So this really suck...i mean...you're giving away boxedart templates and you want me to link to YOUR site? What a crap. :biggrin2:

Originally posted by AdY
For free i don't think you will find a GOOD template. :confused2
Loon, just to let you know that there is a BIG free template website which is giving away for free boxedart's templates, asking people NOT TO REMOVE the link back to their site. So this really suck...i mean...you're giving away boxedart templates and you want me to link to YOUR site? What a crap. :biggrin2:

Do you know the Url :D ?

URL: http://www.freetemplatesite.com/sample/
It's not that one, but it's just another one asking link back (i took the url from my FlashGet, as i did download some samples). I'll check back for that link and reply if i'll find it - although i DO delete cookies & everything
:p

Ok. No problem dude! queep coming:p
Enjoy this one, as i didn't download any other template, so i can not provide any other links. But if you "google baby!" for free templates, you'll find alot of craps from monstertemplate and boxedart available for FREE download, sayin that you won't respect their TOS by deleting their link :biggrin2:
Nice method of bringing new hits :mad:

Originally posted by AdY
Enjoy this one, as i didn't download any other template, so i can not provide any other links. But if you "google baby!" for free templates, you'll find alot of craps from monstertemplate and boxedart available for FREE download, sayin that you won't respect their TOS by deleting their link :biggrin2:
Nice method of bringing new hits :mad:

I was searching in Google but are the same Templates in all the Webpages:rolleyes:

There are good templates but hard to find that's the problem:mad:

Originally posted by 7de5igns
You guys do know downloading boxarts templates off another site (espesically one that is free), is legal! :rolleyes:
Maybe. But linking back to that another site? It sounds freaky to me :biggrin2:

Originally posted by AdY
Maybe. But linking back to that another site? It sounds freaky to me :biggrin2:

Really, 90% of the sites that i found on Google was with the Same Templates, and some stealed from varios other Web's, and the 10% was a top 100 System:eek:

and this 100% asking for a linkback? :D
You know, i learnt something those days: "you get what you pay for". So i am no longer trusting anything FREE. Anyway, 95% of what's free, because i love PHP
:classic2:

Originally posted by AdY
and this 100% asking for a linkback? :D
You know, i learnt something those days: "you get what you pay for". So i am no longer trusting anything FREE. Anyway, 95% of what's free, because i love PHP
:classic2:

I think that PHP is the best scripting language to Webpages, so i'll learn it when i go to the University ;)

I think that PHP is the best scripting language to Webpages, so i'll learn it when i go to the University ;)
Then we will have PHP5, which is so different from PHP4 :cry2:
Anyway, what's the connection with layouts/templates? :cool:

Originally posted by AdY
Then we will have PHP5, which is so different from PHP4 :cry2:
Anyway, what's the connection with layouts/templates? :cool:

:nervous:Upss, well i think i go off topic here... sorry:topic:

Did you want one of those templates that I linked you before? I can send you the zip, and you don't have to "link back". There were only 5 templates though.

That wasn't my website, but I have access to the same ones for free, and can redistribute them free.

My new favorite free template place is http://freelayouts.com (IE only, dammitpoo.)
They have got some truly AWESOME templates there. There's this one, dunno the URL sorry, but it's really really great. Sadly a lot of the templates are Anime based...
Plenty of flash ones or ones with psp files though :classic2:

Originally posted by Canuckkev
Did you want one of those templates that I linked you before? I can send you the zip, and you don't have to "link back". There were only 5 templates though.

That wasn't my website, but I have access to the same ones for free, and can redistribute them free.

What templates you linked before, sorry to ask i don't remember:mad:

Back