• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Canadian, Eh?

roblev

So... I was just wondering who is from Canada.

If you are Canadian tell us the city and province!

I am from Toronto, Ontario. I live less than a kilometre away from the Lester B. Pearson International Airport (it is kinda noisy with the planes flying over the house. :D

Originally posted by LeX
YUPAPA, you're Cantonese, not Canadian, okay? :rolleyes:
There is such thing as chinese canadian u know.
Yep I'm canadian too.
I hate it when people call us canadians fat!

They call us fat cause they think all canadians eat a whole lot of junk food and are never physically active.
You are esl? U didn't even know what it was back then.

Yes, I knew what it was because YUPAPA had talked about it but I had forgotten what it was called so I didn't recognize it at first. I didn't know how these classes worked in Canada though. My ESL status is more of a joke since I'm not living in an English speaking country. I guess here on the board ESL has became a synonym to not native English. ;)

Who are "they"? Americans? lol! They invented junk food! :D

I live in a french province so people don't 'need' to speak english, but it's very useful since the country is english.

Damn you!!!! I hate this Mega City shit....

I hate taxes too which will raise higher then it is allready in DDO!!!! You digust me satelk!!

Originally posted by Daniel
Damn you!!!! I hate this Mega City shit....

I hate taxes too which will raise higher then it is allready in DDO!!!! You digust me satelk!!
hehehe... I already live in Montreal City, so it won't make a big difference for me. :D

In what town do you exactly live?

Back