• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can't delete posts

you can delete threads since someone deleted one of his threads and pissed people off that put work into it, i forget who... but you can delete your POSTS

Originally posted by is0lized
you can delete threads since someone deleted one of his threads and pissed people off that put work into it, i forget who... but you can delete your POSTS
meow and Giancarlo caused it.

I posted once about this. *Where is it? Searching...* I heard that Meow deleted his own thread and caused some commotion. Is it correct?

I deleted one (1) thread. A lot of people that hadn't said shit about all the other deleted threads got pissed and now we can't delete threads anymore.

Funny how sometimes a single simple action gets you what you want. :D

well, its for the best, so if someone posts a thread, and people flame em, they cant delete it to look good, ect

a simple click of report to mod, does well and is just as fast as delete thread

well, its for the best, so if someone posts a thread, and people flame em, they cant delete it to look good, ect

a simple click of report to mod, does well and is just as fast as delete thread
It's quite akward sometimes, if you ask them so many times.

Originally posted by The Red Guy
It's quite akward sometimes, if you ask them so many times.
It's not awkward at all. If you make a wrong post or want a thread you started closed, a simple report will have it done, if not immediately, then within a couple of hours if nobody is around at the time.

Give it a try sometime. :classic2:

Originally posted by Jan

It's not awkward at all. If you make a wrong post or want a thread you started closed, a simple report will have it done, if not immediately, then within a couple of hours if nobody is around at the time.

Give it a try sometime. :classic2:
I'll try! ;)

The mods here are quite friendly!

Back