• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Centaurinetx : Offer Gr8 Hosting with Cpanel, Fantastico

moiz

HP 1 : Subdomain
100 mb
3 gb Bandwith

HP 2 : Subdomain
300 mb
8 gb Bandwith

HP 3 : Domain Only
1 gb space
20 gb bandwith

All include

Ftp
Subdomain
addon domain
scripts
etc

You only need to post 5 times to get HP 1 and be active after u get hosting ...

www.centaurinetx.com/forums

Tempting, but I hate having to keep posting to a forum that I usually forget is there and then unintentionally violate a TOS.

moiz said:
HP 1 : Subdomain
100 mb
3 gb Bandwith

HP 2 : Subdomain
300 mb
8 gb Bandwith

HP 3 : Domain Only
1 gb space
20 gb bandwith

All include

Ftp
Subdomain
addon domain
scripts
etc

You only need to post 5 times to get HP 1 and be active after u get hosting ...

www.centaurinetx.com/forums

u are lying!!!!!!!

it should be 30 posts instead of 5 posts!!!!!!!!

I actually made the required posts (when it was 5) and "bought" my password, but have not applied for hosting as of yet. I have been waiting as I saw a post in your forum a while back, that hosting might not continue if enough money was not raised. Is this still true, or are you stable? I would hate to upload everything just to have the host fold.

By the way, I love the "lime" idea. What program are you using?

Wish you luck with your hosting venture!

the 5 post offer is gone , and this is very stable host , i have been using this for 3 months now , and plus the admin is working hard to keep things running , now the forum is more active then before , u will not get a better host then this ,

go cnx go !!!! :)

I made 5 posts and applied, but you said I needed more posts. I made more posts, but you never did anything and locked my thread...

Back