• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CGI, ASP, PHP hosting???

IHS-Squad

Anyone knows a real good server which supports CGI, ASP, PHP hosting??? please emailwebmaster@ihs-squad.com me....

we need a FREE fast server with no pupup or banners etc...
it must supporting:
-CGI
-and/or ASP
-and or PHP

We know these servers like: f2s, datablocks, those german shitservers....., but they all sucks as hell!!!!!!!
That`s why i need a good one with no bullshit in it.....

regards

tjones2008>>>>>
we need a FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fast server with no pupup or banners etc...
it must supporting:
-CGI
-and/or ASP
-and or PHP

We know these servers like: f2s, datablocks, those german shitservers....., but they all sucks as hell!!!!!!!
That`s why i need a good one with no bullshit in it.....

if u think those servers sucks (altho the are 100% free and without adds) ... u won't find what u need under Free Webspace.
Go take a look to Paid Hosting , u will get very good hostings for just 5$-10$/month

IHS-Squad is right. I've tried to use ASP on f2s for a year now and it just DOESN'T WORK. That sucks. :rolleyes::p

I know i`m right:p........i`ve not only got troubles with asp, also with php3 and 4....als another thing on f2s and datablocks.......those servers are way to slow in my opinion..

laterz....:)

To IHS-Squad:

Tell me about it dude. ASP at f2s is totally screwed up. :mad:
BTW are you related to castisos on the other thread? :D

sparkfan2, ASP can be ran on UNIX. Only f2s doesn't do it. I was joking the guy. ;)

So let me get this straight...

You want a free host, with no banners (and thus, no revenue to keep in business) and you also want them to allow you to run scripts, which bog down the server even more?

I don't understand this. I've always stayed away from sites that don't have banners. It's hard for the banner-supported sites to stay in business. Much less the guys that do it for free. That's insane.

Its hosted on a K2/400 with a cable modem connection. The ugy also uses the same computer to play games and do work on. Don't use that host if you are looking for any kind of reliability.

Originally posted by IHS-Squad
If you have problems with it, then say it..if not then don`t say it!!!
I believe STEELE did say his problems. Whever or not you listen to them is your choice.

Back