• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cheap cPanel hosting

yeah however i would still want to go for a shared hosting company that offers reliable cPanel plans like 2 or 3 or 5 gb at maximum those offers who give above 5gb or unlimited are just insance and overselling is very bad for any shared hosting so i think you should go for a non-oversold cPanel shared hosting and it would be good for you

yeah however i would still want to go for a shared hosting company that offers reliable cPanel plans like 2 or 3 or 5 gb at maximum those offers who give above 5gb or unlimited are just insance and overselling is very bad for any shared hosting so i think you should go for a non-oversold cPanel shared hosting and it would be good for you

I don't know where you come up with this stuff...I really don't. "Unlimited" does not exist, but 5GB of web space is overselling?? I don't think so.

Hosting plans which is above 5GB, can't be considered as overselling.
You have to see the price tag first, before you say this.

I agree with the statement, "You get what you pay for". As a web developer and having several projects in my portfolio I've always started with a shared hosting account then moved right to dedicated servers.

Based on experience: CHEAP shared hosting with cpanel is great for 2-3 months... then your site gets more traffic. Ah this point you'll have issues, that great customer service declines dramatically and your account starts being suspended at no warning due to having what they call "too much traffic" but they advertise the plan as "unlimiited" everything.

The point is, "Unlimited" is a cheap marketing ploy because server resources are finite at this point the datacenter tries to get you to upgrade packages, or to a VPS. Your viewers onsite will be displeased and you'll be stressed setting up the migration. Worst off, webhost's give you cheap montnly prices and can afford to because you are locked up into a 1 year or more contract, which you will have to pay a fee to get out off.

I've had this happen to me several times with several different mainstream hosts. Now adays I pick plans based on monthly prices that I'm not obligated to be in contract. If I don't use dedicated servers, the plans I use usually cost $10/month, but I don't run into any problems, and support staff are awesome from beginning to finish. They'll move my application to another server (very seamless, hardly any downtime) until I come up with a solution on the next step of the migration.

Sorry for the long post, just my experience. Hope that helps you :wink2:

@TheBlueGuy,
I am quite agree with you.
But it is too bad that people nowadays, thinks that they can get the whole server's resources for paying just $1/$2...

@TheBlueGuy,
I am quite agree with you.
But it is too bad that people nowadays, thinks that they can get the whole server's resources for paying just $1/$2...

True mate, this industry is too very competitive, and with that comes cut throat prices. The 1-2 dollar plan will get out 1-2 dollars worth of system resources/customer service. If you plan on having a website that is going to grow fast, its a good idea to get a more expensive plan that lets you use more of the servers resources. In the end of the day, the only thing that is true is "you get what you pay for" :)

True mate, this industry is too very competitive, and with that comes cut throat prices. The 1-2 dollar plan will get out 1-2 dollars worth of system resources/customer service. If you plan on having a website that is going to grow fast, its a good idea to get a more expensive plan that lets you use more of the servers resources. In the end of the day, the only thing that is true is "you get what you pay for" :)

But too bad, a lot people nowadays don't think like that.

@CS Squad It is sad, and we have those highly competitive host companies who falsely advertise nonsense like "Unlimited" bandwidth then place a small note in their TOS with restrictions defining what "Unlimited" is to them. People are easily lured to attractive and ludicrously low prices, they buy a web package, a few months down the road servers are overworked due to a flux of new clients the infrastructure CANNOT handle, then all everything goes downhill from there. The angry clients go write bad reviews, mouth off the customer support team, and go on to transfer their sites to the next cheap "Unlimited" bandwidth hosting company. The cycle continues again.. :evilb: When will we learn.

@CS Squad It is sad, and we have those highly competitive host companies who falsely advertise nonsense like "Unlimited" bandwidth then place a small note in their TOS with restrictions defining what "Unlimited" is to them. People are easily lured to attractive and ludicrously low prices, they buy a web package, a few months down the road servers are overworked due to a flux of new clients the infrastructure CANNOT handle, then all everything goes downhill from there. The angry clients go write bad reviews, mouth off the customer support team, and go on to transfer their sites to the next cheap "Unlimited" bandwidth hosting company. The cycle continues again.. :evilb: When will we learn.

Yeah, but even though most of these people have thought with that lesson, they still do not learn it and still keep on go with these unlimited everything hosts which is selling with extremely low price.

Back