• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheap laptop batteries

Dynash

It gets better.
NLC
I really need a new battery for my laptop. I don't want to spend an arm and a leg for it because I may aswell save my cash and buy a new laptop (Which seems highly likely at this point).

My current battery is nearly 3 years old, it lasts for around 20 seconds now. I've just had to buy a new keyboard for it off eBay, but all the sellers batteries on there are pull-outs from insured claimed laptops. They last from 20m-60m tops.

Anyone know of some cheap places? I've googled, they all come back with costly places, talking in the hundreds. I don't really want to spend more than £30-£40 for it (even that is a stretch, the near full working laptops are going for £100 on ebay, excluding their HD and in used condition), and I'd like it to last 2 hours min if possible.

My battery model is for the VAIO VGN-N11M.

Last time I tried to purchase a cheaper 3rd party battery it lasted about a week. Saved 50% off retail initially, but wasn't worth it at all.

I'd definitely recommend just waiting it out until you get a new laptop, or going with the retail battery from the beginning.

On Ebay u can usually get brand new batteries for just about any laptop for around the $40 mark.

I'll have another check in a few days to see if any new ones are listed. When I checked yesterday there were no good ones.

Back