• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheapest place to get domain names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks as though Yahoo is having a special campaign on for really low cost domains. I think they are marketing their Small Business section, and are hoping you will take Web space with them, but it isn't a requirement. Domains are USD 3.95. May be worth looking at? I checked it out superficially and does not look as though there is a catch.
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/pricing

You get what you pay for. If you pay for the first year only you may pay so low fee. But if you are paying for the next year I suppose you will be paying much more for that.

Where do you see that 3.95 USD?

I only see this:
I should have quoted it when I first posted this as it was 3.95 for sure. But if you Google it you will find the original offer of 3.95 USD in discussions all over. The original offer was open to those who don't have Yahoo Websites as well but I see they have changed that now to limit the 3.95 USD to new small business customers only.
https://order.smallbusiness.yahoo.com/order/choosedomain? Those who do not sign up get it for 9.95.

The catch I found after was that at the end of the term it is USD 34.95 per year.

I guess if it is too good to be true, it is always too good to be true.
:)

i think godaddy is the best place to get cheap domain names
try it a
and its good if you a coupon in the price to take benefits of discount

GoDaddy is not as great as they used to be.
Compare to other registrars, GoDaddy did not provide free whois, and free dns services.
While other registrars provide these for free.
While for price wise, GoDaddy's price will only be cheap if you found a nice coupon code to use, and most of these coupon are not valid for renewals.

GoDaddy is not as great as they used to be.
Compare to other registrars, GoDaddy did not provide free whois, and free dns services.
While other registrars provide these for free.
While for price wise, GoDaddy's price will only be cheap if you found a nice coupon code to use, and most of these coupon are not valid for renewals.
Guess you are right in that.
They aren't the cheapest domain registrar.

I believe godaddy and directi from India are good. Reliable and cheap.

But I also suggest that while selecting domain provider plz do check registrars reputation and credibility.

Few penny won't make much of difference but at-least you can sleep well in night that your domain is in safe hands.

I believe godaddy and directi from India are good. Reliable and cheap.

But I also suggest that while selecting domain provider plz do check registrars reputation and credibility.

Few penny won't make much of difference but at-least you can sleep well in night that your domain is in safe hands.

Excuse me? You were saying GoDaddy and Directi are India companies!?
Did you check the information properly before you say that!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back