• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

'Chitika ads' Suggestions req?

Mr.X

Hello friends,

I am using chitika ads with google adsense on my site www.myurl.in
But chitika performance is not as gud as adsense, maybe i have choosen wrong keywords!! :confused4

Currently, i am using these keywords- "digital cameras", "stereo", "sony playstation", "dell laptop", "ipods", "games", "songs", "movies", "photographs"

Can you please suggest which keywords (or ads) will suite best for my site www.myurl.in :confused4

Thanks
Mr.X

Ya , for me too, chitika is not working :( thats why now i am with google adsense only ;)

Some people do well with Chitika. When I visit the peoples sites that say they do well their pages are mainly full of chitika ads. These type of sites are not really worth visiting.

Thanks martin ewing, nice info regaring to get max out of chitika, but still i couldn't find suitable keyworks for ads that can related to my sites :(

Yepp.. I agree codex. I also heard that Chitika discared clicks from asia as per Chitika, fraud clicks are coming from traffic from this area that may make uneconomical. If your traffic from US mostly then you should choose such keywords for ads that is useful to US traffic to make it economical IMO. :classic2:

Hi Prasad, don't loose hope bro :)

Ya thats true that reject asian traffic :( but not only chitika but many other or say most of the ad networks reject or pay too less on clicks coming from asia.

If you have gud traffic from USA, then try again and reapply :) i was also accepted after applying 2nd time ;)

Back