• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Christmas: Loathe it or Love it?

Christmas: Do you loathe it, or do you love it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T.M. said:
why would anybody hate christmas?? time off work/school, presents, snow (YES EVEN IN UK), great films on TV, amazing offers on products - what is there to not like??

Maybe they "shot their eye out"

There is a difference you knoW!
No there isn't.

I love Christmas, except the snow. I hate driving in the snow. Other than that I don't mind the cold so much, and decorated houses are always nice to look at.

loving/loathing christmas this year all depends on whether or not i get a good mp3 player (again) =p

other than that.. miami... is 90 degrees all year round with humidity up the ---. so not much to enjoy about that. it snows smog.

I have feelings of both hate and joy towards Christmas.

I've always been a bit suspicious of silly religious traditions that have been passed down through the ages, but I don't mind the time off to visit with my friends and family. I like those tasty little oranges and the excuse to put coffee in my morning booze. I'd rather gargle diarrhea than listen to Christmas music, though, so I don't particularly like that aspect of the holidays.

I've never really understood the fact that people seem to require a lot of expensive gifts.

I would say I'm indifferent. I'd just as soon hit the slopes and come home to a microwaved burrito as sit around all day with boring old people gorging themselves on turkey.

T.M. said:
why would anybody hate christmas?? time off work/school, presents, snow (YES EVEN IN UK), great films on TV, amazing offers on products - what is there to not like??

Hey T.M, just have to comment on your post regards to ''great tv'', you must be joking lol, its the same every year, mary poppins, oliver twist, jason & the argonauts, xmas tv is rubbish & sky is even worst at crimbo. The best thing about christmas is the day after christmas lol. OMG I sound like scrooge but am not :p .

P.S, Also 2 years ago when I worked at Manchester airport as a terminal manager I had to work christmas & boxing day :cry2: .

Last edited:
For me the reason I hate christmas is because of:
-Santa clause
-Empty gift boxes
-Sea of heavy traffic
-False christmas messages
-False cheer

and most of all:
-squealing brats who scream at the top of their lungs, whether they have presents or not.

Hey T.M, just have to comment on your post regards to ''great tv'', you must be joking lol, its the same every year, mary poppins, oliver twist, jason & the argonauts, xmas tv is rubbish & sky is even worst at crimbo. The best thing about christmas is the day after christmas lol. OMG I sound like scrooge but am not
Maybe some of us like watching the same Home Improvement Christmas episodes every year ;). It always inspires me to plan some lighting for my house the next year (though I never get around to it). Luckily my roof is flat though so one day if I do buy some Christmas lights I won't run the risk of falling off like Tim seems to every year. :p

Last edited:
Back