• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Clentexec

tncproweb

We just installed this on our account and I must say I am highly irritated with it. I am constantly having to login even after doing packages upgrades that take less than 5 seconds and its hard to navigate, what else is available for hosting billing thats reliable? I was using a Zen-Cart store but there isn't an easy way to do subscriptions and having to remember everyones sign up date is a PITA.

Thanks

We use WHMCS. We switched over from ModernBill because we were having some problems. The transfer was relatively easy, and our experience with WHMCS thus far has been great. I highly recommend them.

http://www.whmcs.com/

WHMCS - Easy navigation, good features, great support.

I once used ClientExec, and I must say, I never will again.

I use AWBS.. I have found it better(for my company) then whmcs. My buddy uses whmcs and has issues with it.

But I have found people like whmcs...

It all depends on what you are looking to do with the billing system.

AWBS and WHMCS and other billing systems have trial versions -- install them, work with them... That is the true test to see if it will work for you.

Thanks,
Adam

Zen-Cart has support forum. I think that anwer may be found there.

I know and the script I need isn't working too good on the newest release. But thanks for the suggestion.

WHMCS - Easy navigation, good features, great support.

I once used ClientExec, and I must say, I never will again.

I will only use it for keeping track of clients and sending out reminders to each of them, paypal will be set up if accepted.

Been using Clientexec for quite some time (since 2.1). I'm not sure what you were having trouble with however I'd suggest placing a ticket into them for assistance as nearly everything is fixable should some minor issue crop up.

I personally don't see anything wrong with ClientExec, As long as you have the time to set it up. It is fine.

Back