• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Coke or Pepsi?.

No much difference actually, but still i usually buy coke instead of pepsi because i am biased.

I prefer most, if not all, Pepsi products to Coca-Cola products. Mountain Dew > Mello Yello. Sierra Mist > Sprite. I'm not a big fan of colas in general though. If I was able to have any cola, but only cola, I'd pick RC.

i like any soda in the market...pepsi or coke are fine... i usually don't drink too mucho soda, but any flavor it's ok, my favourite one is dr.pepper...

I like cofee and colas, especially cola + pizza combination. If choosing between pepsi and coke then coke I guess although bot are fine really.

Last coke I had (about 3 days ago) was bottled somewhere in Asia. If its not English then its not for me, I couldnt even read what was in it as the information on the bottle wasnt in English *Ukk*.

Back