• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ComfyHosts are they still active

djsmokin

ordered a server yesterday before finding this site, after paying went to bed, checked up on there site this morning to find

"This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible."

on there domain name.

so frankly im wondering is the company still running or have they done a bunk or gone bust,

after paying $200 for a server and getting order comfirmation this all seems weird as im sure i read on this site that they moved there site to one of there own servers.

Payment receipt for Invoice #1132, sent on 04/14/2008
Company: Comfy Hosting Solutions.
Total Charge: $200.00

couldnt email them as no contact for them.

so if any one noes please reply as its kinda worrying after reading other posts here.

ComfyHost has been showing that page since mid yesterday if I'm not wrong... gotta wait for UT or Dan to come give an answer.

Im sure theres a good reson for it.
UTCrazy maybe a littel hot headed, but i doubt hed do a runner with someones cash.

Im sure theres a good reson for it.
UTCrazy maybe a littel hot headed, but i doubt hed do a runner with someones cash.

didn't he have to get put straight to give the refund last time?
and, why is it always 1-2 posts with these people who come here to post about them being down? :eek3:

Since Mark has updated the issue, I will remove my comment as that has been proven to not be the case of the issue.

Last edited:
added him to msn and no replys what so ever,
hes been signed in for a while accepted the msn request then nothing, awaiting for him to reply on here but looks like hes not gonna

Nothing on our network is offline, just a waiting game with Completewebworks on whether or not they are going to come through. Support has been inactive all day from them. Y'all know we keept the site off the network to keep 100% uptime, but unfortunately that's been BS with the way things are going. We'll be moving back as soon as we're up again. LSD, you lost all respect I ever had for you for revealing our conversation that was supposed to be confidential. There's no financial issues at Comfy at this point so I suggest those coming here to play the blame game, leave.

Last edited:
By the way the reason for being suspended was non-payment. I told Dan I wanted a month free for all the downtime, just as soon assumed he had no problem as I didn't have a response. Sent CWW an echeck to get my account unsuspended after finding out there was no free month. They need to wait for it to clear. That's 7-10 days in Canada, sent yesterday. Very flexible host!

Hello Mark,

I am sorry you had loss all respect for me, I at no time was here to cause damage, but simply stating fact after you mentioned you were simply trying to make a sale to cover your datacenter bill.

None the less, like I said not here to cause damage iv removed the statement... And hope all goes well :)

A dedicated server provider with a suspended website, how embarrassing is that?

Actually, as one of his customers, I had already ran a whois on his domain and discovered that he was on a different IP class than our server. I expected that this was just to maintain uptime during an outage at the main DC, which was true. It'd be incredibly un-reliable of him to host his support department on a site that can go down when his customers go down. In a power outage, we'd have no way of talking to him :)

Hey David,

Cannot agree any more, I commend Mark as I always have on the way he works, was sorry I couldnt help him more in the past. People should see this as an fluke once in a life time issue. Mark knows what hes doing and I am sure this isnt something that would be done on purpose.

Well its been over 72 hours now and getting beyond the joke yesterday mark said it would be on late last night, today no server still and oh look he dont reply to messages he even asked me to close this thread probley because he dint wan me to post on here about it. all i can say is at the current time im starting to have alot of seconds thoughts bout this company..

patience is one thing but taking the pi** is enougher i mean he told us it be ready last night and its still not ready orignally it was 24 - 72 hours its now 96+ hours

By the way the reason for being suspended was non-payment. I told Dan I wanted a month free for all the downtime, just as soon assumed he had no problem as I didn't have a response. Sent CWW an echeck to get my account unsuspended after finding out there was no free month. They need to wait for it to clear. That's 7-10 days in Canada, sent yesterday. Very flexible host!

Mark,

Your account is activated regardless of non payment.
As stated to you in PM, our system is automated. Any accounts that have outstanding balances for a specific period of time get suspended. It's that simple. Just like you, we are trying to run a business. If we allow people to go and use our services without paying will leave us in a lurch. We are not prepared to allow this to happen.
I at no time made arrangements with you for a Free Month due to "Downtime" as, was made clear at the time, was not due to any fault on our side. It was a Datacentre issue, which was dealt with as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Making remarks such as "Very flexible host!" is a little light. Our services are top notch and our support is equally sufficient at all times.
As mentioned before in another thread, if you are not happy with our services, you are free to move on.
The account was suspended due to non payment, as you openly mentioned. It's how our policies work.

Dan

Back