• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Completely Free Hosting! | No Ads | Cpanel | 5 GB Space | Instant Setup

technihost

Im here to let you know about Techni Host's Great Web Hosting Offer!
-----------
Technihost.com
----------

Free Hosting Package
Space: 5 Gb
Transfer: 50 Gb
Control Panel: Cpanel
Instant Setup: YES!
Email Addresses: Unlimited
Price: Free
-----------
We offer this package to give clients a taste of our powerful services. You can keep your free hosting package as long as you like! Or simply upgrade! Simply go to technihost.com and signup for our free package and you will instantly be setup!

We have no record of downtime, please check again. If it is still down to you please send me a message so i can look into this issue.

Thank You

Firefox can't find the server at www.technihost.com.
Error: ns1327.websitewelcome.com (173.192.111.40): Resolve for Technihost.com. (ANY) failed: query timed out
Your 1st NS is timed-out, while your 2nd DNS is working. So, 50% of querries for your site will work and 50% won't work.

We are working on this right now, we apologize for the inconvenience and should be running at 100% within the hour!

Thank you

They have no MX record at all for this domain. They have no A record set correctly for WWW requests. They have no valid SOA record in place. They have no NS records set in their DNS zone for either of the websitewelcome.com nameservers. Adding to that, the nameservers located at 50.22.40.192 and 173.192.111.40 are not responding to DNS requests for this domain at all, which could account for some of the missing info I named above.

Looks like another clueless "host" has arrived.

We are working on this, please don't "label" until you know for sure we don't know what we are doing. Our admins are working on this right now and it will be resolved a.s.a.p. I understand that there are hosts out there that don't take responsibility and jump at things when there needed fixed. We at Techni Host are not like that. We are on it right now.

Is anyone else having problems with viewing the web site http://technihost.com or any other problems they see that may cause problems in the future?
No problems at the moment. I registered there, because your offer looks great, hopefully the speed and performance will be good too.
[EDIT]:Whoops, when I click "Login to cPanel it says "Login Attempt Failed!" same happens when I enter the login details manually.
[EDIT 2]: I am talking on Live Chat Support and the problem is being solved :D

Last edited:
Tso beat me to it. Even a 1 cent charge means it isnt free.

Why on earth would you charge a 50c fee to set up an account? I know the answer, but is ridiculous to say the least.

Now, that I tried their services, I can see it's a false promise. They promised 5GB space, 50GB bandwith. This is what my client panel shows now, after "hourly update of space":
Disk Space Usage: 26MB / 2000MB (1%)
Bandwidth usage: 3MB / 2000MB (0%)
I can't see 5GB nor 50GB there, do you ?

Please read the emails i have sent everyone. This is not a False offer. We are currently switching to a bigger server, we will give you guys the 5 GB we promised. It will take about 24 hours to complete the server we are working on to transfer to. We are giving you guys that are already registered an extra GIG as well, so you will have 6 GB of space instead of 5. You can keep updated at our forums, under network status @ http://forums.technihost.com

Thank You

The "free" package is going to be unavailable for about 48 hours starting right now, we are working on getting the current clients that have already signed up for the free hosting up and going. This package will be available again on Sunday February 13th 2011.
------------

To the current users, if you are having problems with space as of right now please submit a ticket or send me a message on here and i will focus on you directly and get you setup to your likings!

So after you moved your server you deleted my files ?
My Products & Services
0 Records Found, Page 1 of 1

we only allow 50 free signups per week to mitigate overloading the servers. The next group will be able to signup Monday the 21st.

Back