• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Completely Free Hosting! | No Ads | Cpanel | 5 GB Space | Instant Setup

we only allow 50 free signups per week to mitigate overloading the servers. The next group will be able to signup Monday the 21st.

would you mine if you can update me if is going to available that specific day? :) I would love to try your hosting.. since I'm currently looking..

no promo code required. there is a promo code though for our paid hosting. get 50 percent off of your first month payment on any plan, shared or reseller. the promo code is "50off" without the "'s.

Also i have noticed some people register multiple accounts. your account will be suspended without notice if you are found doing this. this is unfair to people who actually need one of the 50 accounts per week.

Thanks

Just ignore the field with promo code when you order free hosting plan.

doing so causes a java pop-up message saying

"The promotion code entered does not exist"

signing up for free hosting shouldn't be so difficult
not a good look for the host

doing so causes a java pop-up message saying

"The promotion code entered does not exist"

signing up for free hosting shouldn't be so difficult
not a good look for the host

There is no promotion code for the free web hosting package, just sign up without it, if your using the free hosting package there is no need to use the promo code.

We are not allowing free domains such as .tk .co.cc domains so if you register under them domains your order will be denied, you must use a domain that you purchased from a registrar such as a .com .org .net .info etc.

Last edited:
The free hosting package is No Longer available. Due to spam issues we have decided to stop the free hosting. You can still pick up the package now called "Budget Hosting for $1.00 per month.

We are sorry for this inconvenience but as our clients are important and we don't want our servers being used for rapid leech scripts and spam scripts we have decided to stop this free hosting package. All that are already active will still receive the free hosting upon what we promised.

Thanks

Techni Host

Back