• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Completewebworks.com Down (Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not trying to make your services to be the worst in the world. I think your support times are fantastic, you always are there to help even when it's just a silly question, and the price is right. I just wanted to know why my site was down. I even said you were a brilliant host. I was just tired of the multiple downtimes this month. I assume next month will be 100% uptime no doubt.

You can think I am a prick that's fine, as long as your services stay pristine with good uptime too, I'm happy.

I'd have to side with Dan. Thats a rather sad way to try and bash a webhost.

You are trying to promote your own services with other's downtime. You really shouldn't bash somebody, especially if you use them. If you aren't satisfied with it, suck it up, and go elsewhere (you are a provider, so provide yourself with hosting. Simple as that!)
I'm not trying to make your services to be the worst in the world.
No but you are advertising claiming your own services are better, so technically that is against forum rules in this section as "SELF PROMOTION" so you can get an infraction for this I believe?

No, I was not trying to promote my services by bashing him. My business is clearly negatively effected by his downtime, so it's not something I want to see happen!

You can infract away if that's what you think I was doing, but I most definitely was not trying to.

No, I was not trying to promote my services by bashing him. My business is clearly negatively effected by his downtime, so it's not something I want to see happen!

You can infract away if that's what you think I was doing, but I most definitely was not trying to.

Then don't make it appear as such, and we won't have to assume that it is true. It doesn't matter how you meant it, it was still implied.

Then don't make it appear as such, and we won't have to assume that it is true. It doesn't matter how you meant it, it was still implied.

I think I have been very obvious in promoting Dan's services aside from this unusual downtime.

Managing to promote your services at the same time. SO its a win win situation so you aren't in the wrong eh? :O

I don't see anywhere that I promoted my services aside from the 100% uptime on my servers. That's just a fact. Obvious issues happens and these ones appear to be beyond Dan's control. The same issues can face my servers and we all have to work through them to satisfy everyone. However, I don't think Dan's aggression towards me was valid.

I don't see anywhere that I promoted my services aside from the 100% uptime on my servers. That's just a fact. Obvious issues happens and these ones appear to be beyond Dan's control. The same issues can face my servers and we all have to work through them to satisfy everyone. However, I don't think Dan's aggression towards me was valid.
I do. I will make sure to watch for a 20 minute outage on your servers and make a big thread about it on FWS with throwing in that MY services have had better uptime, ok? Hows that sound

:O Glad I got my server from Atjeu instead!

Last edited:
I do. I will make sure to watch for a 20 minute outage on your servers and make a big thread about it on FWS with throwing in that MY services have had better uptime, ok? Hows that sound

Fair enough. All I wanted to know is why my site was down. That's been resolved. Thread can be closed.

Managing to promote your services at the same time. SO its a win win situation so you aren't in the wrong eh? :O

Butt out skylar, you are not affected by this so mind your own business.
Yes, we all know that UT has his own way of doing things, and yes, he does come across as a prick sometimes but maybe thats who he is? Maybe its niether my business nor yours...

Last edited:
Butt out skylar, you are not affected by this so mind your own business yeah?
Yes, we all know that UT has his own way of doing things, and yes, he does come across as a prick sometimes but maybe thats who he is? Maybe its niether my business nor yours...
I've had my fair share of bashing so I figured I could at least defend Dan, especially since utcrazy was practically advertising his services in the wrong section

Fair enough. All I wanted to know is why my site was down. That's been resolved. Thread can be closed.

Oh it's resolved now. I can close the thread now? After my services have been AGAIN made look useless by nobody only you who was the only person to run and complain AGAIN.

Why thank you Mr 100% Uptime.

Oh it's resolved now. I can close the thread now? After my services have been AGAIN made look useless by nobody only you who was the only person to run and complain AGAIN.

Why thank you Mr 100% Uptime.

Calm down Dan.

I think dan's mood might be elevated by that annoying face that display picture is pulling. Looks a bit cocky and arrogant.

There is a technical issue at the Datacentre and it is currently being worked on. Sorry for the continued outages today.

Now. I have publically notified clients that our services are down right now.

I've had service with Dan every now and again, and the time I was with him, it was very pleasant. There was no downtime that I'd noticed, and I usually view my site every couple hours or so.

I will vouch that Dan only has the best service in mind. Not to mention, I've never had a complaint while being with him.

The only reason I left his service is because I didn't want to run the site anymore. I came back, started another free service, and happened to find a better deal elsewhere.

Dan has great support, great uptime, and Mark is taking this a bit too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back