• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cool site for music lovers

Garfield+ said:
http://pandora.com/
This is the coolest site ever!
You put in the name of a song/artist you like and it make a radio station with your taste of music:D
Give it a try!
This is actually an interesting site... could be nifty at school when I don't have access to my collection.

Fun. But I'd rather download my own music, as it's all video game stuff anyway.
You actually listen to video game music on a regular basis...? Nerd. :p

Bruce said:
This is actually an interesting site... could be nifty at school when I don't have access to my collection.
Cool, a mods likes it:O

Blank Verse said:
Last.fm serves the same purpose too, I believe, for anyone who's interested.
Well, basically, but it requires you to download their own proprietary player.

cool site

edit: this is VERY COOL. this has got to be the coolest music site ever. no sh!t

Last edited:
tandoc said:
sw33t site.. good way to kill my data allowance =____=

hah, you have a data allowance :p

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Garfield+ again.
Sorry.. it was going to be positive (for like the first time ever)!

kabatak said:
hmmm.. too bad it's only for US people :( can somebody be kind enough to be a valid US zip code? :)
Thats werid, i can and i live in denmark.. anyway here's an american zip code: 74330.
T.M. said:
Sorry.. it was going to be positive (for like the first time ever)!
haha no prob:)
what was the one you gave me before?

kabatak said:
can somebody be kind enough to be a valid US zip code? :)

I'm quite fond of my own. Not everyone can say their zipcode is a palindrome. :p

Bruce said:

I'm quite fond of my own. Not everyone can say their zipcode is a palindrome. :p
for those who dont know what a palindrome is, it's a sequence that reads the same in either direction; in genetics, refers to an enzyme recognition sequence that reads the same on both strands of DNA.

Back