• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cp???

Niklas

"You should be able to create your own databases via your cp" (databases) so... whats cp, where do i get it fo it or whatever has to be done? please help me, what am i supposed to do?

It can be all sorts of things to create a database. phpmyadmin, cpanel, plesk, ensim, h-sphere, etc.

Originally posted by Daniel
It can be all sorts of things to create a database. phpmyadmin, cpanel, plesk, ensim, h-sphere, etc.
True. :)
Though chances are its phpMyAdmin.

Not really, I see many hosts offer plesk, ensim, whatever and no phpmyadmin. Although you can install that yourself.

Originally posted by Daniel
Not really, I see many hosts offer plesk, ensim, whatever and no phpmyadmin. Although you can install that yourself.
Yes, I know, but niklasvh appears to be on a free host, and I doubt there's anything fancy on it as far as a cp. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Miller
Yes, I know, but niklasvh appears to be on a free host, and I doubt there's anything fancy on it as far as a cp. :rolleyes:
Actually, its better than normal free hosts, and its limited, i think its the best free host there is :D .

Thank you all for your help

Originally posted by Miller
Actually, from doing a little browsing around his host's forums, they offer Plesk...

Back