• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cpanel dedicated needed

Tarek Abdulaziz

Hello All,

I am planning on opening a paid web hosting company and I am looking for many servers to get to start this thing up, One of the things i will need is a dedicated server with cpanel on it.

What i basically want is the LOWEST price for the HIGHEST specifications possible. I don't want a beast server just a SMALL one with cpanel and WHM on it so i can sell accounts on that server. I don't know exactly which version of cpanel&WHM which allows that or all of them are the same but thats What i need please.

Location doesn't really matter for me.

Note : Payment may only be done through Paypal PLEASE.

Thank you ALL! :)

Tarek

My Budget isn't high at all really, As i Really need something simple for the customers. Problem with VPS is I haven't found good HDD space, Maximum I've found was 80GB which isn't really enough. My Average budget for that is around $40 to $50 As I don't want anything fancy but the maximum specs I can get for that. (price includes cpanel).

I Know its hard to find such a dedi or a VPS with such money but the search won't hurt.

Heya Tarek;

It's completely understandable with what your looking for. Something strong, but not that strong. I think we can help you out here. ;)

++VPSComplete Advanced
+ 35GB Disk Space + 100% MORE = 70GB Disk Space
+ 512MB Guaranteed RAM + 50% MORE = 768MB RAM
+ 400GB Premium Bandwidth
+ 10GB Backup Space
+ HyperVM Management Console
+ 2 IP Addresses
++
FREE Setup! - $31.99 per month
Order Here
COUPON CODE: MarchBegins09

Cpanel: $10.00

You can upgrade at any time needed. We have two data centers you can choose from. The Databank in Dallas,TX, or the GNAX Facility in Atlanta, GA.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them, we try to work with every client and potential client with the utmost professional attitude.

Last edited:
I haven't seen a dedicated server in the range of 50$ which comes with cPanel. Maybe you can find a server without cPanel for that price but keep in mind it costs 20$ more atleast. You should take a look at VPS for your budget.

My Average budget for that is around $40 to $50 As I don't want anything fancy but the maximum specs I can get for that. (price includes cpanel).

I Know its hard to find such a dedi or a VPS with such money but the search won't hurt.

I am afraid if you would be getting powerful dedicated server including control panel for just $50 ;)
IMO you may get a VPS for your budget but surely not a dedicated server.

@SageCryst : I like the deal. Cpanel costs $10/month is that including WHM or you don't provide WHM?

@Hostco : I've found dedicated servers for around $29 but sadly the company doesn't offer cpanel & WHM And thats why I am searching here :)

Thanks all for replies & More Offers won't hurt :D

:)

Tarek

@SageCryst : I like the deal. Cpanel costs $10/month is that including WHM or you don't provide WHM?

@Hostco : I've found dedicated servers for around $29 but sadly the company doesn't offer cpanel & WHM And thats why I am searching here :)

Thanks all for replies & More Offers won't hurt :D

:)

Tarek

Please even if you find a dedi for 29$ DONT buy it
one of three things will surely happens
1. 40% max uptime + Very slow
2. you will not get what is listed ( i think youwill have a vps not a dedi)
3. The company will vanish in max 12 hours

well the company has been online for fairly a very long time actually and I know ALOT of people with it. The only fact is its billed yearly and not monthly thats why I can't get it.

I am not talking about those nope :D , Didn't even see those. LOL

@MyHoZT : Sent you a PM.

How about a Reseller account with a high diskspace and bandwidth? Anyone can provide that?

well the company has been online for fairly a very long time actually and I know ALOT of people with it. The only fact is its billed yearly and not monthly thats why I can't get it.

here's the catch ;) make sure you are not charged for support issues and you dont get used hardware.... make sure servers are placed in secure datacenter with maximum uptime and uninterrupted power supply.

All the Best with your search ;)

How about a Reseller account with a high diskspace and bandwidth? Anyone can provide that?
Overseller Hosting can offer you unlimited diskspace and bandwidth for reseller packages ;)

Hello!
I wonder if you have ever thought about VPS server. Having read all your posts above I believe that would be the best solution for you

I have thought of a VPS but the problem is that I haven't found a VPS with high Disk space and Bandwidth, The Maximum I found was 80GB Space and 800GB Bandwidth, Which isn't that much really.

Tarek Abdulaziz, I would strongly recommend starting off with a reseller account, then working your way up to a dedicated server.

Hi,
We can provide you a custom quote for a fully dedicated server if you are interested

Celeron 2.4 Ghz
1 GB RAM
200 GB Hard Disk
1500 GB Bandwidth

Only for $89/month

cPanel/whm unlimited domains license is available for $25/month

Our every server comes with following features : http://www.lagoonhost.com/dedicated/features.html

And with following guarantees : http://www.lagoonhost.com/dedicated/gurantee.html

Pm me if you are interested to signup for it since its a custom server that I offered you

Back