• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cPanel Request

hackevo

I would want an onshore cPanel hosting account with these features:

7-15GB Diskspace
20GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Email
Unlimited Subdomain

( No Add-on domain would do, but it would be always better if the feature is available )

How much can I pay? 2$ / Month

If my request is over my budget, please tell me the appropriate features for what I can pay.

I also want a reliable one.

Something like whitelabelhosting.co is what I prefer.

As the above poster has mentioned, your budget is a bit low for a quality, undersold shared hosting account. If your interested in a more reputable provider I would like to direct you to our shared hosting page at bigscoots: www.bigscoots.com/hosting

Feel free to e-mail me directly, reply to this post or open a live chat request if there is anything we can help you with.

Good luck in your hosting search!

7-15GB Diskspace
20GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Email
Unlimited Subdomain

( No Add-on domain would do, but it would be always better if the feature is available )

If my request is over my budget, please tell me the appropriate features for what I can pay.

Hello AeroServers.net can offer you our Silver Package which can been seen Here
It's within your budget but not within your standards. If you choose to host your website with us please fill out order form using our Billing System
Thanks and hope you find the right provider :)

Last edited:
PrimeGalactic

Try PrimeGalactic.com
$3 dollars a month, I'll bump up the Gigs if you like to 7GBs
Also read the blog, and the about page.

Shared - Centauri B
6GB Storage Space
100GB Bandwidth
Unlimited FTP & Email
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Websites
Unlimited Databases
Features & Addons ++
24/7 online support
99++Uptime Guaranteed
Cpanel

24khost can offer you

Silver
20gb space
100gb bandwidth
unlimited email accounts
unlimited subdomains
3 addon domains
3 mysql databases
3 ftp accounts

$3.00 / month
coupon for 50% off for life "50forlife" makes it $1.50 a month.

All payments made through paypal.

http://billing.24khost.com/signup.php?clienttype=12&package=42

Did you already fix that problem you were advertising only a couple days ago?: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?2240146-Small-vps-with-kloxo-or-webmin

Since no host would even touch your request.

Did you already fix that problem you were advertising only a couple days ago?: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?2240146-Small-vps-with-kloxo-or-webmin

Since no host would even touch your request.

My server is setup I am looking for something offsite of my server. I just asked if nobody provides it oh well not a big deal.
You guys are making a big deal about me asking for something to use in return for for 15% ownership in a software I am writing, why is that a big deal?

Last edited:
No offense, but unless you're writing some kind of top secret software that is absolutely Earth shattering, I doubt anybody is going to give a damn.

second why are you question my offer in the offer forum?

Rules -> Web hosts are not allowed to reply to another web hosts thread, unless it's an offer for servers which the web host is honestly interested in. Web hosts may also not post bad comments about other hosts ("host bashing")

My offer does not apply to what is being brought up in this forum.

sorry mis spoke, but really questioning my add that fit the members request because i asked for something totally seperate seems to me you are host bashing. As it does not regard to this thread. Why did it need to be brought up here?

Hello hackevo! Please check my plans and prices at hostzealot.com where you will find an Observer package for $1/month as well as Scout package for $4,95, Corvette - $8,97 and Carrier - $11,95.

Hello hackevo! Please check my plans and prices where you will find an Observer package for $1/month as well as Scout package for $4,95, Corvette - $8,97 and Carrier - $11,95.

Yes you will, and disk (for 1st package) and price (for 2nd package) both fall outside the request by a long shot, the rest are included as an ad rather than a response to a request.

7-15GB Diskspace
20GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Email
Unlimited Subdomain

If there any particular reason why you feel you need 7-15GB worth of diskspace, yet only 20GB of bandwidth? What type of website will you be hosting? If this is a site you are just starting out we have a great web hosting package (FGG Basic), which comes with everything you need (in terms of features) and 1GB of diskspace + 20GB of bandwidth. Regular price is $1.95 per month or $19.95 per year, however right now we are offering a 50% discount off your first month or year of web hosting. Doesnt get much better than that, most importantly we are not some flyby night company, we actually offer a great service at a reasonable price, hope you will give us a chance :)

Again read the rules, your 'offer' is outside the requesters stated on disk space by a long shot.

Asking why is fine but continuing is advertising.

Again read the rules, your 'offer' is outside the requesters stated on disk space by a long shot.

Asking why is fine but continuing is advertising.

My apologies, I thought I was staying pretty relevant to what the OP was looking for, I guess I should have waited for a response before posting my offer. Wont happen again.

I would recommend you check existing offers and reviews around. That will help you to understand the market. In any case good deal for your request could be found in $10...12 per month budget.

Back