• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CPM banners?

ExoWorks

Help me finding an ad network which at least gives $2/ 1000 banner views, or may 1.5$.
*Remember its not popup's only banners.

for a huge site like yours u must use doubleclick.net u will get around 60 cents for 1000 impressions

hmmm for $ 1.5 u should try a new company that was launched yesterday, yoyoimpressions.com

Hum, 60 cent is too less i think, if it would be 1 dollar also it would work out, anyways whats going with yoyoimpressions.com, it says Dns failure, are you sure this was the address ? :confused:

i havn't bought it anyways, it was just given to me by my friend who spended $180 for unlimited license.
Anyways, forget about that stuff, i am searching searching searching for that kind of ad program. And also i got many problems in mod_layout, which is killing me.
2 problems at a time.
anyways i am searching for any ad program which at least pays $0.80/ 1000 banner views.
Everyone's help is appreciated.

Your going to have to pop-ups or find a private sponser to achieve those rates.

Originally posted by Viper55
NITROboy could not find a copy of warez vBulletin so he is a bit pissed ;)
Or not a criminal. :bandit2:

If you knew how much work the vB Geeks put into the development of that superb product, and to its support, you would defend their rights, too.

Attempting to profit through the use of illegal products or services is not a clever move, and relates directly to this forum because if any ad network discovers that the copy of vB running on that site is not legit (and many would be aware of that now, thanks to important's openness ;)), they'd dump you without payment for violating their intellectual property terms.

Originally posted by Czar

Or not a criminal. :bandit2:

If you knew how much work the vB Geeks put into the development of that superb product, and to its support, you would defend their rights, too.

Attempting to profit through the use of illegal products or services is not a clever move, and relates directly to this forum because if any ad network discovers that the copy of vB running on that site is not legit (and many would be aware of that now, thanks to important's openness ;)), they'd dump you without payment for violating their intellectual property terms.

or maybe his friend couldnt use it.. so in essence its not wrong because MAYBE his friend didnt use it..and was just gonna delete it..

liike my friend did so imade her my board admin n' stuff. well of course she changed the license addy lol

Originally posted by important
what is CTR? i have read about it many places, still dont know what it is .. :mad:
CTR = Click-Through Ratio.

To expand upon Archbob's stats as an example, a CTR of 1.2% indicated that an average of 12 clicks have been made for every 1000 FastClick banners shown on Archbob's site.

The net-wide average CTR on banners is reported to be somewhere around 0.3% presently, but those CPM-based networks whose campaigns so often include 'trick' banners generally attract more frequent responses.

HTH

Nah, fastclick just has targeted Ads. Advertising Web hosting on a webmaster resources site usually works pretty well.

I think the fastclick trick ads that are targeting newbies in the entertainement category get the highest CTR. I doubt webmaster ads get 5 and 6 percent CTR if they are run through fastclick.

Back