• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Crazy Hosting Offer - 800Mb of Space CPanel, 10GB of Bandwidth - CRAZY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the thread starter asks you to PM, don't you think he will check his PM box? Why post here that you sent a PM? Not only is it annoying to viewers but also to the the thread starter. He gets two email notifications, one that you replied to the thread and one to notify him of a PM. Waste of email space for him and an annoyance to those viewing the thread (who also get notifications that you replied "PM sent") :S

ok stabilo, i replied to u :) maybe you could contact me on msn(gavin_ting@msn.com) cuz i didnt notice the pm, my other forums have this pop up box saying theres a pm, but none here, so i didnt see it :)

demosthenes705 said:
well im hosted by him. so far the service was fast. like really fast.

i came here to ask if i were to get a domain name would i be able to transfer it?

say i got something like www.your4rums.uni.cc and changed it over to a DNS domain would i be able to use it?

o BTW here is my site

http://www.your4rums.zinix.net

He told me in his PM to me that he doesn't particularly like people using uni.cc addresses...

im not a big fan of uni.cc addresses..

but i will not deny an account totally because they have a uni.cc address

just because so many people, who apply for hosting only do it for storage, and a large percentage of these use a uni.cc domain when a tld is requested.

dont get me wrong, im not saying anyone with a uni.cc domain is one of these people.

i guess there are just some people out there who want to screw free hosts.

I have got my own domain..
www.desihitlist.com

I only need 200-300 MB Space
Bandwith 20-30 GB
Please I am srry, I know I am asking for a lot..

but my site is clean, its a radio, to interact ppl, nothing wrong..really clean and nice design aswell.. please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back