• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Crazy Hosting Offer - 800Mb of Space CPanel, 10GB of Bandwidth - CRAZY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the disappointment very much about you, and angry! I have sent Email to you, but till now in 3 days, there is not a little news ! I hate the person that breaks one's word most!

semihuman said:
I feel the disappointment very much about you, and angry! I have sent Email to you, but till now in 3 days, there is not a little news ! I hate the person that breaks one's word most!
let me give u a reality check buddy, first, R u blind to not see how many people are asking for hosting? second, this person is doing u a favor, u r not giving him anything in return (that i know of), and third, u cant hate someone for trying to help u out.

semihuman said:
well . . . . What you said is reasonable, and it is really unfair! Since you think so , then I give it up.
i am not saying that u should give up, just to be patient.

ichibaka said:
nice, now a couple people actually got it. But then the rest will most likely not receive any.
nope, he contacted me a long time ago, im just designing my site...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back