• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Crissic VPS down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised by this. He tried to sell it (to me) a short while ago... probably about 2 months ago, not sure.

Not surprised by this. He tried to sell it (to me) a short while ago... probably about 2 months ago, not sure.

As I said earlier, I offered to buy it from him numerous times :lol: but all he'd say in reply was "It's not worth it!!...

Skylar doesn't care, all he cared about was the money, and I know that for a fact from working with him on Crissic earlier in the year. I've told him over & over, that the company is dieing, offering a good amount of money to buy it from him, but all he said is "Crissic means everything, I won't let it fade"...

for my 2cents worth, get a new host.

As I said earlier, I offered to buy it from him numerous times :lol: but all he'd say in reply was "It's not worth it!!...

Yeah I can see you said the same thing earlier...
:rolleyes2

Ok something is not adding up here. And I don't think that its gonna have a happy ending.

After looking around a little bit I searched the Washington corp database and found crissic. Ok great. That database lists a address. Making progress right?

Going over to whitepages [and a couple other sites] I look up that address and to my surprise there is no one living there under the name Macminn. Everyone that lives there has a last name of Abell. So this leads me to think one of the following things.

1. Skylar is not who he says he is
2. He moved and did not file a change of address.
3. He submitted false information when he registered his company.

If you ask me this is kind of bringing back memories of some other companies that we all know and hate.

"Catlin says: I own crissic" anyone?

Im gonna look a little more see what I can dig up.

Last edited by a moderator:
My vps is down too. I was hosted on krypton.nodes2go.com

I personally don't care as much about the host being down as getting my data back, as it wasn't just my site that was hosted, but a couple of friends too.

Last edited:
Ok something is not adding up here. And I don't think that its gonna have a happy ending.

After looking around a little bit I searched the Washington corp database and found crissic. Ok great. That database lists a address. Making progress right?

Going over to whitepages [and a couple other sites] I look up that address and to my surprise there is no one living there under the name Macminn. Everyone that lives there has a last name of Abell. So this leads me to think one of the following things.

1. Skylar is not who he says he is
2. He moved and did not file a change of address.
3. He submitted false information when he registered his company.

If you ask me this is kind of bringing back memories of some other companies that we all know and hate.

"Catlin Wells says: I own crissic" anyone?

Im gonna look a little more see what I can dig up.

Sorry to contradict you here Tracker, but I have different results.

Looking up Crissic in Washington Companies Registrar, I get CRISSIC SOLUTIONS LLC, which is Skylar's company.

The address listed there is 26726 NE ANDERSON STREET. It's in the WhitePages/Addresses.com as Heather Shelby. Digging deeper, using USSearch.com, I find that Heather Shelby is Heather C Macminn, who is 36 years old, which I am guessing it is Skylar's mother using her maiden name?

Also more investigation to come from me later :D

EDIT: Tracker, I see what you mean. Reverse address lookup on 26726 NE Anderson St shows 3 people with the name Abell.... This is certainly strange!

*digs some more*

Last edited:
EDIT: Tracker, I see what you mean. Reverse address lookup on 26726 NE Anderson St shows 3 people with the name Abell.... This is certainly strange!

*digs some more*

Get what I mean by some things just dont add up? ;)

EDIT x2: OK, I have a contact number for Skylar's mother (90% sure it's her) but I'm taking it down because I'm going to try and talk to Skylar first. Any mods/admins that want this info, shoot me a PM :)

Last edited:
(206) 234-4553 is the number given on the whois of a previous domain he owned.

I have a theory, and if anyone knows what I'm going on about...

(Abba - Chiquitita as the Theme Tune)

Shequieta tell me what wrong!
Have you gone all shy, because you can't deny it...
Youuuu'veee come back, asss Skylar MacMinn!

I have a theory, and if anyone knows what I'm going on about...

(Abba - Chiquitita as the Theme Tune)

Shequieta tell me what wrong!
Have you gone all shy, because you can't deny it...
Youuuu'veee come back, asss Skylar MacMinn!

HAHAHA nice. Imagine if it were true :p

Someone just needs to get in contact with skylar somehow. If its through his mother then thats how you have to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back