• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated Server Needed

Fear_It

Hi

Im currently looking for a new server as the host i went with had very slow support. Below is what im looking for

Intel Celeron 2.4Ghz
1GB RAM
160GB Hard Drive
2,000GB Bandwidth
5 IP Addresses

Im looking to pay around

$250 - $300/month and $100 Setup if needed

If anyone can help me that would be great

Thanks

TheChatter

Hello,

eRudNet can offer you a

AMD Dual Opteron 240
1 GB RAM (ECC Registered)
160 GB Hard Drive
2000 GB Transfer/month
Avocent Serial Console / Power Management
For only $225.00 per a month and $90.00 setup fee.

To order please contact sales@erudnet.com msn, email.

Network Information
Backbone Graphs:
http://mrtg.gnax.net/public/backbone.html

Test IP's: 209.51.128.152

We also utilize VLANS to prevent customer IP space hijacking and conflicts. By keeping our network as flat as possible – we minimize route convergence and latency in the backbone and speed the packets to the best provider through BGP4 on the core.

Our network is fully meshed and redundant with 7 backbone providers. Our current network consists of a gigabit (1000mbit) to Level3, a gigabit to AboveNet, a gigabit to Savvis/cable&wireless, a gigabit to XO, a gigabit to PCCWBTN, a gigabit to Telia, and a gigabit to Atlanta Internet Exchange.
By having providers with a larger burst capacity we are able to handle DoS attacks better than many of our competitors that have chosen many smaller pipes. This is because a DoS attack will many times concentrate itself on one inbound or outbound connection and can swamp it if it is only a 100 mbit or an oc3. We do not provision less than GIG circuits on the backbone any more. It also allows us plenty of room to fail back and forth from provider to provider without regards to where the traffic is going to prefer since any one of our links has far sufficient size to handle all of our traffic.

Thanks,
eRudNet

Last edited:
Hello,
We can offer you the following dedicated server:

Pentium 4 2.8 GHz
2x160 GB Hard Drive
1 GB DDR RAM
2000 GB Bandwidth
5 IP Addresses

$249 Monthly | $59 Setup

This is a custom server so if you are interested in it, please PM me. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

TheChatter, before giving out an offer, can you let me know more details?
- do you really need 2000GB transfer per month?
- with current provider, is it combined or 50% IN/OUT?
- which OS do you need?
- any idea about control panel?

thanks

TheChatter said:
Hi

Im currently looking for a new server as the host i went with had very slow support. Below is what im looking for

Intel Celeron 2.4Ghz
1GB RAM
160GB Hard Drive
2,000GB Bandwidth
5 IP Addresses

Im looking to pay around

$250 - $300/month and $100 Setup if needed

If anyone can help me that would be great

Thanks

TheChatter

Looks like you need a quality dedicated server from coloroom! Feel free to visit www.coloroom.com , send an email to us at sales@coloroom.com or give us a call for free at 888.4LA.HOST !

Have a great day!

Back