• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated Server

xguy001

Based on my friend's secret sources...which i don't know what it is but he told me this...,he said that there are almost 10+ free dedicated server.I don't believe this at first,but when he showed me his website...I had to believe it.
A domain of his own,and i can be sure he din paid for it as he is only a 12 yr old kid and doesn't have a credit card...

Just wondering but why post that here? People seem to get alot of things for free these days, so I am not suprised. I have seen plenty people on WHT Forums asking for them, and your friend was probably one of them ;)

Was there advertising? Its hard to believe that he could get a free dedicated server with no string attached.

Originally posted by Archbob
Was there advertising? Its hard to believe that he could get a free dedicated server with no string attached.
Not everybody wants to earn money...u know...they want to see the happy faces on the people when they finally found a good free hosting.

You said his own domain and everything... you get that on normal hosting, not dedicated only... I doubt it was a dedicated server. You probobly just dont understand the terms.

Back