• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

design this myself

very nice i really like the design :=)
imo, you should center the template ;)

good luck

Pablo said:
very nice i really like the design :=)
imo, you should center the template ;)

good luck

hmm i tried to place it in the center but it didn't look right, so i placed it on the left.

It's nothing special, but it does what its meant to do well.
It's clean, and gives succinct information, without being too plain, and isn't graphically excessive.

Good work =)

Header seems ok, maybe add a nice icon to show who you are as a hosting company, add rollover colour to the menu links, change the grey into maybe blue shade or shaded orange, which would give it some flow and blend it in better, to the left area, it feels alittle rushed, unsure what to put there, so you added live support and payment details to fill it up, IMHO that area needs sorting out, overall it looks good, just needs more work, well done and good luck. :)

PS: network outage at the datacenter isn`t good saying that you`re offering hosting, if this happens to you and maybe you`re a reseller, then your customers are also going to suffer. :)

Looks quite nice overall.
If plain is what you where going for it's great, but I personally thing it could use more coloring. (ex. in stead of all those black frames(tables) you use for the offers I would try using something that complements that blue you use for those links at the top, that would be something green-ish or red-ish) I would consider using custom scrollbar colors since you use one in your design. Can't exactly put my finger on it but those fantastico and cpanel icons don't look quite right there (they look oversized, to begin with).
But once again: it looks quite good as it is now. Good luck.

Back