• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DirectClanHosting.com fraud or not?

We made a deal again yesterday.
He will buy the server back from us. Well surprice surprice, he didn't pay.

He promist us today that he will pay tonight.
Do you believe it? I don't!

I am wasting my time with him I think.

He's just playing the delaying game with ya.

Have you gone to your local authorities as you've planned earlier?

He's just playing the delaying game with ya.

Have you gone to your local authorities as you've planned earlier?

I contacted my lawyer twice about this, but he can't do a thing as long Nico (The Chasher) doesn't go to the police.
Nico (The Crasher) is the one that paid for the server.
Why he doesn't go to the police?
I have no idea, I tried to force him to go a couple of times.
He simple doesn't do it. Proberbly to lazy.

But I did complain with the Dutch and the English costumer services.

Just curious, if you didn't pay why are you the one complaining. I can understand it may be the same business but unless your business is registered and your doing the complaining your asking for trouble legally.

The true owner should be the only one that is in talks with this business. And the "true" owner is the one who paid for the machine.

Just curious, if you didn't pay why are you the one complaining. I can understand it may be the same business but unless your business is registered and your doing the complaining your asking for trouble legally.

The true owner should be the only one that is in talks with this business. And the "true" owner is the one who paid for the machine.

Thats true, he should. Your right, but I am the company's co-owner and my English is lot better then his. Also I love forums, he doesn't.
He isnt a very good poster.

About DirectClanHosting, we got an other deal with him.
I hope he will keep it this time.
I will keep you guys informed.

Just ask your partner to get to the authorities and he'll end his little delaying games with you.

it is a bit difficulter then i can explain

its just easy to say that you need to do that , but it isnt taht easy to do it

every1 thinks the same ... goes to there and then to there and it get done and so on

but it is harder then that :s i try to avoid such things because it goes faster with out them , it always takes a time before they go in action

then to notice that it is isnt in my own country , that it is from the UK and not from belguim

so it takes again a bit longer

ok , they will take action agains it , but what time does it need to take , what money you need to spend on it ?? , because thats 1 point you forget to :s

to take action then you need to put money in it , the money that you need to put in it is a lot higher then the money i can earn from it , so the money i earn is still lost

then the time you need to put in it is a lot more then you think (just walk 10 min to the police , easy ?? )

so, we are finding other ways to get the money back , or to try to get it back

what does more damage to a company that want to sell his company ? and that stays legal ??

yes , you know it , a bad name breaks down your company
and we got all the rights to complain :D

Thank you
Greets From The Crasher

Well, if you sue his company, and you win (which will probably happen, if you still got all your receipts, and payment proofs), the court's ruling would usually be for him to cover your side of the laywer fees - on top of whatever compensation you are already seeking. So for that matter, you need not worry.

If the matter goes international, you may contact Interpol.

Last edited:
Hi all (just registered to air my case on DCH),

Placed an order with DCH on 26th July for a £49.99/month dedicated server. On the auto-reply e-mail it said that I would receive my details within 24 hours of payment being accepted.

A few days pass after payment was accepted...

So on 29th July, I sent an e-mail asking what the status of my order was, and apparently someone was supposed to contact me with details, but apparently they were ill. Ok I thought, I'll give them a few extra days.

A few extra days pass...

I contact them again, and this time the excuse was they didn't have the parts for my server, but they would get them asap. (So they were selling me a service that at the time they couldn't provide...). Ok, so I'll give them another few days to get the parts, and the server will be up and running...

More time passes...

Yet again I am the one to start conversations, and now the response is that he doesn't have the server, and also seems that he won't be getting the parts to build up that server, at which point he offered me a choice of upgrading my non-existent server to another server (possibly even more non-existent to the last) at a discount.

I ask how much this other server will be, and the next day I get the response:
These are £100.00/Monthly machines you paid me £49.99 that leaves £50.01 left. I'll be able to accept £40.00 now and get it set up now if you wish? I can get the information sent over to you today.
Now this sentence is sneakily constructed, and he isn't actually offering me a discount; it's more like "I'll be ok with £89.99 now, but I'll still charge you the remaining £10.01 later on".

At which point I said that I can't do that price, and finally asked if there are any other servers available to choose from, to which the reponse was:
I'll see what is in stock and let you know right away.
This was received early evening today. If I don't hear anything from him by Sunday, I will cancel my account and will request a refund in accordance to the T's & C's on his site. If not, I'll file a PayPal dispute, and I'll quote some Trading Standards on the way for selling a service that they failed to provide within a suitable timeframe, and also trying to sell something that they said they had (stock indication was '1' for my server choice at the time of ordering) that they didn't actually have at all, and didn't seem to intend to get anyway.

(Wish I saw this site earlier before I went ahead with the purchase - would've saved a LOT of hassle.)

if you get a refund , then you are lucky
i try for 6 months now (or even more , dont know anymore how long for now) to get a refund or my server

a couple of days ago i founded a provider that is willing to help me with getting the server away from him

so dch mails me what he need to do with the server , i contact him a few times on msn , and we got almost a deal ( yes , almost)

we ask him for his adress so we can pick up the server .. bang , a silence

we ask him to send the server , his excuse , he cant send the server because he dont have a box

we offer him a box to put the server in with a delivery that my provider is willing to send to him , ... no response

it seems to me and to every1 els that he just refuse to co operate , everything we do to offer him do he refuse
everything we try to do is denied by him because in my eye's , he just refuse everything

then to reply to your refund , use paypall to ask a refund and dont wait anymore on him
because if you need to wait on him then you can totaly forget your refund and then you got the same problems like i have now (for a couple of months )

so , if you found a solution , please let me know and you can have all my emails i sended to him to get a refund or even to get my server back from him ( it are over the 100 emails )

Greets from The Crasher

Hello just thought i would let you know something if you didnt know but if you whois directclanhosting.com at www.whois.sc youll find out where he lives etc just thought id let you know and hope it helps.

Hi all, an update on my situation with DCH.

Basically, they still didn't manage to refund the costs, even though I did exactly as was asked, by giving the associated transaction ID, etc. all to no avail (took them a week after me giving them the transaction ID to do nothing).

So I finally ended up starting a PayPal dispute. As soon as that was raised, I get an e-mail saying that he (Josh) would sort everything out that day, and the dispute would get closed. Two days later, nothing was done about it, and since I don't want to wait another 2 weeks for PayPal to automatically escalate the dispute to a claim, I did it myself, given them some evidence (copies of e-mail conversations), and a few hours ago, I successfully received the refund through the PayPal claim. I don't know what happened on the other side of the dispute, since during a PayPal claim they keep both parties separated. So either DCH agreed to pay the refund in full, or PayPal decided that I deserve to get the claim. Either way, a result.

I'm sorry to hear that you other guys may not have gotten this far with getting refunds, but keep on trying, and if need be, take it up with the courts/Interpol. The best thing I can do now is write up reviews about this horrid service.

(Oh btw, in my conversations with Josh, he asked that I remove my original post on here once I get my refund. Since I didn't get the refund amicably, it can sit there happily until a moderator or similar feels it doesn't need to be there.)

Back