• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DirectClanHosting.com fraud or not?

So, he doesn't care that someone's going to file a lawsuit against him?

He must be rich.

Not sure if he is rich or not, but he is trying to sell his company for 45.000 English Pounds. Maybe he should, then he can pay our refund.

I have talked with 2 other people that are still waiting for their server, but they don't dare to say so in public, they think that they still get their server... some day.

We still didn't get our server serials and I think that the server we got is a second hand budget server :(

@Josh (owner) from www.DirectClanHosting.com you better hurry up!

I am sorry about the double post, but I couldnt edit it any more.

The guy is getting friendlyer by the day.

Josh said:
But i feel that the posts you have made, slander its called in the UK doesn't help the situation at all. In our terms also it states that we can disconnect you due to it so i suggest we sort something out.

This is getting weirder with the day. :shame:

I am sorry about the double post, but I couldnt edit it any more.

The guy is getting friendlyer by the day.

This is getting weirder with the day. :shame:
Tell him that in your terms, your entitled to a full refund. In the Netherlands, its known as 'not providing a service for which payment has been made'.

What kind of a lunatic are you stuck with? He'd rather return your hardware/refund you and save his company of what little PR is left of it.

Very unfortunate.

Hello,

As we have talked, I figured I will post here as well. In a situation like this were you have tried to resolve this peacefully for serveral months and they have just now decided to provide you the service or equivalent service due to a pending lawsuit etc. I would say stick to your request of hardware at your doorstep or a refund.

However, if this was say only 1-2 weeks of hell and they finally said wow, we screwed up let me offer this, I would be more willing to say accept the offer.

Of course this is all your call, and best of luck either way.

Hmm, I might agree with the hardware on my doorstep.
But I prefer that full refund. I don't know why we can't get that.
Well, its in his terms on his website. But thats stupid.

By not responding at all at our e-mails he only makes it worst for him self and his company.

My friend and co-owner of our company is going to the police tomorrow, we are sick of it and it has to end now!

*edit: I have emailed the site owner of www.directclanhosting.com this forum so I can give him the change to react and show how stupid he is.

I noticed that one too Jan, and that isnt even the only one either.
Found 2 more, but those are older.
The the guy from the link you just gave allready gave up and let them lock the topic.
The other complains you find, are all me, on the highest PR forums I can get.

People can request a topic locked if there in an agreement to settle it privately.

I know, but at the moment he refused our offer to stop posting on forums and get them deleted if possible after a full refund.
He doenst trust us and we don't trust him.
He wants us to delete all posts everywhere and then he (might) give us a refund.

we got a new update of him ( +8 hours ago)

he promised us that he would buy out the server because he dont like a refund for the name of his company

no other deals or stuff , just a buy back of the server
he would do it before midnight , and now , at 5.36 am
still nothing

again something that he breaks his promise and that shows how good you can trust him

then to know , he is only 17 years old , so you cant do legal actions against him
only against his parents

we dit some more research over the complete company and founded some other nice intresting stuff

1) phone numbers and so on never works (they are just for the show)
2) btw number (or how it calls) does not exist (again for show so it looks real)
3) live support never comes online (why it is called livesupport ??)
4) he talks on msn , but always ask you to send a email ... to give a reply back of 4 days later
5) he is nice in the beginning , you get what you want but then he do nothing anymore (you got your stuff , whats the problem ?? , ok its a wrong setup but who cares ?? a hd is missing but who cares ?? )
6)you get nothing done from him after you paid , or you need to do a lot of stuff to get him back to work (break his name and he start to listen a bit)

so , my conclusion
he maybe wants you to let you see that he is working , but he just do a thing , he just let you wait and wait and wait for ever and even want you to pay for somehting you dont have ?? (got 2 billings from him , here is my email when i dont even got a server :S)

---------
billing system said:
Your account is now overdue with Direct Clan Hosting Ltd, Please log in to our billing system via this url: http:/www.directclanhosting.com/billing today to clear any outstanding invoices you will have with us. If you have any questions please contact us right away via e-mail: billing@directclanhosting.com or submit a support ticket in our billing system or at this link: http://www.directclanhosting.com/support please pay off invoices imminently to avoid suspension!

InvNum: 3934
Date Created: 13/04/2009
Amount: £52.00
Due Date: 21/04/2009
Date Paid: n/a
Paid: £0.00
and now josh his email after sending him over the 100 emails to say that the comp isnt what it need to be (wrong setup , wrong hd , wrong numbers of ip , wrong os and so on, and you got the login info just 1 day and made a deal that you get hosted for free for 1 month and so on)
josh email said:
cleardot.gif
josh@directclanhosting.com

answer to:
cleardot.gif
josh@directclanhosting.com
to:
cleardot.gif
XXX
xxx[EMAIL="xxx@XXX"]@XXX.xxx[/EMAIL]
Date
cleardot.gif
26 mei 2009 13:25

Subject
cleardot.gif
Invoice due

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Hello,

Your invoice has been due for a few days now. I hope everything is ok i don't suppose you could pay the bill today please? If we fail to receive the funds in time we will have to charge you a further £10.00 ontop "Late Fee" i hope we don't have to do this.

I look forward to a reply from you today and see the payment sent today.

Kind Regards

Joshua Nailor
Managing Director
Direct Clan Hosting Ltd - Hosting With A Purpose!
http://www.DirectClanHosting.com
can you belive this now ??
sending you a billing and dont providing the stuff he promise and then even expecting that you pay the billing ??

Thank you for Reading
Greets From The Crasher

Last edited:
Lol, his English is terrible. But it is true what he is saying.
I will wait untill Josh comes online and talk to him again.. If I didnt fall a sleep that is.
Its 7.45 AM here and I didn't sleep yet. Have been working all night.

This kid makes me laugh.
do you mean me ??
then i need to dissapoint you , because i am 21 years ^^

if you mean josh , then i totaly agree with you

i do not understand him anymore , what is he trying to do and what is he trying to get to do ??

do he love this kind of stuff ?? do he freaks on this stuff ??
or does he just dont care what a client want and he just want the money ??

a lot of questions that never will be answered

a other funny part is that he even refuse to join this conversation to protect his name ^^

so , he dont join this convertation = he says that we are right
els he would defend him , and that is not happening

Greets From The Crasher

His parents probably don't give him enough love. He goes online for attention. Then, he gets more than what he wants, the guys in blue, called, Police.
do you mean me ??
then i need to dissapoint you , because i am 21 years ^^

if you mean josh , then i totaly agree with you

That's a hard one..

Back