• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Does AdvertWizard pay?

Woofcat

Okay it took over a million impressions but it looks like I'll hit their £20 minimum payment soon (now at £19.94 and it goes up a few cents every day)... I use them more for the banner exchange than the money but a little extra $$$ (or should I say £££) is always nice...

Anyone get paid by them? Or know how they pay people in the US?

Originally posted by Woofcat

Anyone get paid by them? Or know how they pay people in the US?

Not reached the twenty quid yet but, I believe that they will pay with a cheque in pounds from a UK bank. If so, it will cost you almost as much to get the cheque processed as you will get from advertwizard.

If they wont do something like paypal, I'd suggest that you hang on until later in the year when you have some more money. Losing ten pounds on a twenty pound cheque hurts a lot more than losing ten pounds on a hundred pound cheque.

They say that they do not pay automatically, instead, they let you request the money so you could hold on.

Originally posted by dnaxx

do they pay by cpc or cpm?

I have tried them for a few days, but didn't make any revenue.

They pay by CPM. If they have no paid ads to run, rather than run defaults, they run a one for one banner exchange scheme. It depends on your site, but that could be a good option.

Some times, they have very few paid ads but since I joind in December, it seems that they are getting more each month.

jpoc

Back