• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Does everything work?

I see you did manage to get them away. Now there is only one left, the HTML comment.

<!--
body {
SCROLLBAR-ARROW-COLOR: #FFFFFF;
SCROLLBAR-BASE-COLOR: #191970;
SCROLLBAR-FACE-COLOR: #4682B4;
SCROLLBAR-TRACK-COLOR: #454B74;
}
-->

This is a CSS comment:

/*
body {
}
*/

If you want it to work don't have it in a comment. :rolleyes:

FYI this is the code w/o any comment:

body {
}

Nice. Maybe you two should stop dissing people about their unprofessional and bland sites now? I think that would be a good idea. ;)

Originally posted by meow
Nice. Maybe you two should stop dissing people about their unprofessional and bland sites now? I think that would be a good idea. ;)

Whoa... what is wrong with my site if I am not permitted to criticise? I don't diss people, I criticise them.

Maybe you two should stop dissing people about their unprofessional and bland sites now? I think that would be a good idea. ;)
Well now, in defense of Giancarlo and Cheatpark, I may not know how to build a nuclear reactor, but I sure can tell when somebody's doing it wrong. :D

Originally posted by Dusty
Well now, in defense of Giancarlo and Cheatpark, I may not know how to build a nuclear reactor, but I sure can tell when somebody's doing it wrong. :D

Hey you are right on that one... I just point out things that are wrong. Like with one site it was messed and I took a screenshot of it... no harm in that?

Originally posted by Dusty

But then you don't go around and tell people what a professional reactor you have and how unprofessional theirs is, do you? :biggrin2:

Sorry for doing this to you guys, but by God you deserved it. I'm not proud over myself but the bait was just too big. And at least your sites will work a little better. :D

Another thing - telling people that they *must* have a site that looks like everyone else's and have the same forum as every other site isn't a good idea either. That actually isn't a criteria of good design at all. Just of insecurity and lack of fantasy.

Yeah? Then I suggest you two cooperate in the future and do it for each other. :p

But then you don't go around and tell people what a professional reactor you have and how unprofessional theirs is, do you? :biggrin2:

Did I ever say my site was professional in comparsion to other sites? No I did not.

Sorry for doing this to you guys, but by God you deserved it. I'm not proud over myself but the bait was just too big. And at least your sites will work a little better. :D

I review sites, not compare them. This was a slight problem I had because I am not experienced in field of CSS style sheets. But I do know how to spot HTML problems.

Another thing - telling people that they *must* have a site that looks like everyone else's and have the same forum as every other site isn't a good idea either. That actually isn't a criteria of good design at all. Just of insecurity and lack of fantasy.

No. I give suggestions.

Again meow, why don't you zip your mouth? You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Here we go again! ROTFLMAO

Note that I'm not the one that diss newbies - you are. And that's what I resent.

Here we go again! ROTFLMAO

Note that I'm not the one that diss newbies - you are. And that's what I resent.

----ing crap, I don't diss newbies for the last damn time, I criticise sites, that is all.

Back