• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dont F--- With The Rickroll

Gayowulf

G-d
NLC
I love the internet. I've been laughing for awhile now.

I'm up to speed on the whole rickroll thing now (finally)

That highschool musical girl Ashley Tisdale does a version of "never gonna give you up"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9HSaVGnCzM

I guess that has caused RAGE amongst the community that started the whole rickroll thing. So now poor Ashley has AIDS.

http://www.shoutwire.com/comments/164414/BREAKING_Ashley_Tisdale_Contracts_HIV_in_Hospital_.html

Author: Anami Iss

Los Angeles - American actress and singer Ashley Tisdale, known for her role as Sharpay Evans in the movie High School Musical, has been diagnosed with HIV at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA.

While details are still sketchy at this time, a spokesman for the hospital said, “Ashley and her family are trying to come to terms with this horrible development. They only ask that you pray for Ashley’s health and to please respect their privacy as the family decides on the next course of action.”

An inside source stated that Ashley may have contracted the virus last year when she underwent a rhinoplasty procedure on November 30, 2007. According to Tisdale, this was done for health-related reasons and not out of a belief in plastic surgery; her "septum was 80 percent deviated" and she had "two small fractures on [her] nose", and this was interfering with her breathing. She spoke to People magazine about the surgery, saying that it was important to her to be honest with her fans.

While the rhinoplasty procedure doesn’t involve a blood transfusion, the equipment used could have been contaminated. The source stated that Ashley had not been feeling well since last November, often complaining of headaches and a series of minor colds and bacterial infections. All of which she worked through until she was found passed out in her kitchen three days ago.

This news seems to be traveling fast and many seem to believe it.

Oh yeah, They also mass joined and spammed her forums (which no longer are accepting any new registrations) attempted to DDOS her official website, and spammed her official email and youtube accounts.

Not to mention all the complaint emails Degree, her corporate sponsor, must be getting from all the VERY NSFW pics that have appeared on her fansite. (not posting links, you find it yourself)

I love the internet. It's way funnier than TV

Wow,
my friend... where have you been all this time that you post on FWS that you don't know about the "Rick Roll" Phenomenon

I was aware of it, but I didnt get it.

I've since learned of its origins and significance. I seem to hear that song on the radio every time I go to Wal-mart.

My mum keeps rickrolling me without realising it. Keeps playing her bloody Rick Astley CD REALLY loud in the morning ;3;

So...people are abusing her for getting AIDs?
I really don't see the point in DDoS the website and all that spam crap, people are taking things that have no importance to them WAY to seriously on the internet these days.

I really don't see the point in DDoS the website and all that spam crap, people are taking things that have no importance to them WAY to seriously on the internet these days.

True that.

And she didn't really get AIDS, I think.

Its ok, I still dont follow the rickroll thing, its just some fad kids are going through.
I rather spend my time learning things that mean something :)

:lol:

My mum keeps rickrolling me without realising it. Keeps playing her bloody Rick Astley CD REALLY loud in the morning ;3;

:lol:

:lol: she doesn't really have AIDS

Its ok, I still dont follow the rickroll thing, its just some fad kids are going through.

:lol: it's not exactly hard to get

I havnt even botherd to put any thought in to it or ask..

I don't think that Internet is funnier than TV as both have been created by people who bring their imperfection along with their genius to everything they do....
Why should someone sit and fritter away their time and energy sending spam??? I could think of ten thousands healthier and more pleasant past times...

Regardless of if she does or not, what's with the YouTube account spamming crap all over the place about her?
I hate TV, and the TV Corps. are starting to bring TV to the web, and the web to the TV which annoys me. How many TV programs do they need to play the most popular YouTube videos? So much for getting teens interested in TV again because of the internet being more fun :D

How lame is this, seriously? Some person has made an YouTube account specially for it, and is spamming around her videos that she has AIDs.

http://www.youtube.com/user/AshleyHasAids

Actually, I support that guy. He's against the current Disney Channel shows that make young, naive, immature kids go crazy. You often see 10 year old girls going "OMG I LOVE HSM! I LOVE VANESSA! SHE LOOKS SO PREEEETTTTY! I WISH I COULD BE LIKE HER!" etc on the web which 1) Is irritating. 2) Affects their studies. 3) Causes obsession. 4) Affects the future development of the countries these kids are from. 5) Eventually leads to addiction=retardation=excessive spending=bankruptcy=bad things

And the damn teen magazines are not helping either.

Man do I hate kids' entertainment channels these days.

All TV sucks, but you're saying when you was 10 you never looked up to someone and thought, "I'd like to be like them"? or even younger than 10?

Back