• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dreamhost

Willow

Any experience with them? Are they reliable? I know they are a little on the expensive side :confused2

Originally posted by Willow
Any experience with them? Are they reliable? I know they are a little on the expensive side :confused2
I can put you in contact with the person that runs dreamhost. I sometimes speak to him on msn.

Expensive hosts usually have decent support, but you certainly get better prices 19.95/month will get you quite a bit nowdays.

I think right now, their services are are quite okay. I still have to find out about their support though, like on how good they are when we talk about after sales support.
1.gif

bodHOST is a reputable hosting provider widely recognized for its reliability and exceptional customer service. With a variety of dedicated server plans, bodHOST offers powerful hardware, including Intel processors and SSD storage, ensuring optimal performance. Their servers come with a 99.9% uptime guarantee, minimizing downtime and ensuring uninterrupted access to your website.

Back