• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ebay.

I'm confused as to how a product can get three out of five stars on the question "opened or unopened".

Im confused on the whole thing. This thing costs like $200 in the stores if it isnt more.

lol. Nevermind about even buying it.

What about getting it repaired. How much would that cost?

I think crazy mo, should stop selling crap! He just tells you it may, or may not come with this, or it may or may not work. Even though it says it does not turn on, what a rip off!

To the question "is it opened" a suitable response would be "yes" or "no". A response of "it's three stars opened" is just bizarre. Sealed/repackaged/opened isn't well represented on a star scale, the only reason I can see why you'd use a scale like that is to confuse and swindle your customers.

...but as to the legitimacy of the whole thing, I don't know, I've always been highly suspect of eBay and have been ripped off on more than one occasion.

I have been ripped off on ebay a few times, but I mainly sold stuff. People bid on stuff there without even reading the whole thing, I probably sold 40 things on ebay, and I only accepted paypal and half of them didn't pay attention and would say well I will just have to mail you a check! GRRR!

they sell those for stores who want them as models..
or stupid kids who think 1 star means fully functional...

Originally posted by Pathetic
they sell those for stores who want them as models..
or stupid kids who think 1 star means fully functional...
If they are selling it for stores to show, then why don't they say something! it is a scam

cant be a scam
they've sold TONS of items before

Past 7 days Past month Past 6 mo.
Positive 333 1193 7639
Neutral 4 28 230
Negative 2 15 162
Total 339 1236 8031
Bid Retractions 0 0 0

u'd think if it was a scam they'd have more negative comments then that...

Back