• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Expert, Low Cost PHP Development

Tree

Hrm?
NLC
I have been in the web business for 9 years in one way or another. Some of it was support for web hosting, some was designing web pages, and most was for designing and coding applications for websites.

I am offering my services, at very affordable prices. Due to the proprietary nature of the scripts I have developed, a very limited portfolio is available. I will be developing a portfolio with demos of some scripts that I have developed in the next month or so.

I have the most experience with

• MySQL Integration
  • Application forms
  • Logging of IP addresses and other related information
  • Small forum modifications (mods)
  • CMS systems
  • News Systems
  • Billing Systems
  • Much, much more. Please contact me to see if I can do your project

Most of these projects are under $45. The CMS and Billing System may be $75-110, depending on the features that you want.

During development, you are sent daily reports of what progress that I made on your project. Most projects have a MySQL backend, but upon request, they can have a flat file, or PostgreSQL backend.

If you are interested, or have questions, please PM me. Or you can email me at tree@neoncube.net.

Back