• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

EZHost Solutions

Well, the design itself it oustanding. Congrats on that. The only problem I can see is that you have made a black and grey website that is trying to sell things! Studies have shown that people are more likely to purchase when light colors are used, especially white and blue. I know that I wouldn't purchase a hosting solution from a hosting company with a black website, no matter how good the prices were, unless I was looking for a game server or something.

it is a great looking site. a little dark. i agree that hosting sites should be lighter since it is a professional company, and dark sites tend to be ammeture, but it is not that bad. i love the layout. it did take longer than i would like to see for a load time, especially with the flash intro. i personally would suggest removing the flash intro for quicker site loading, and just having a nice header image there. just my opinion. if you do lighten it, i suggest ligth colors for the bg, and use bold bright colors in the header and links to catch the eye. i feel my sites are a good example of that i am getting at. check my sig below. anyways, great start, but if you want to make it big, be original, and get a layout that no one else has. if you arent that great of a designer, but an awsome coder, then get help from someone here. plenty of people here are willing to help i am sure. all you have to do is ask. 5/10 for no originality, but if it was original, 8/10, and if you make it lighter and original, 9/10 and possible a 10/10. even if you change the current design to have your own touch a little , it will be much better. :D

the design is good. but colors look serious.
it would be better if the color of this text is little brighter:
"Welcome to our website! We hope you find exactly what you are looking for! Don't be afraid to ask, our friendly staff will point you in the right direction and find a plan that suits your personal or company needs."

also you wrote: EZHost Solutions was founded March 25, 2006.
then, i doubt if people may try a brand new hosting company

Back