• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

F2s is down!

f2s goes down every once in a while because they run out of space and bandwidth for free servers.

Originally posted by webspaceseeker
They will close all accounts. Search for a new home now!
no. they will not. i trust them.

f2s are just slow. My page loads up fine.

i'm on server 46

Originally posted by trenzterra
no. they will not. i trust them.
You may trust them, but they will close it eventually. No one is safe. They need money, because hosting is expensive. Free hosting=no money. They will close all accounts.

Originally posted by webspaceseeker

You may trust them, but they will close it eventually. No one is safe. They need money, because hosting is expensive. Free hosting=no money. They will close all accounts.
Don't forget, they offer paid hosting. They are an ISP and will not close down. If an ISP close down, big trouble...

They have $$ by running their ISP and paid hosting.

Originally posted by trenzterra
Don't forget, they offer paid hosting. They are an ISP and will not close down. If an ISP close down, big trouble...

They have $$ by running their ISP and paid hosting.
Perhaps they make not enough money from it. They will make more money if they would close all free accounts. Thats why theyll do it.

f2s has been hosting pages ad free for over 3 years. I think that if they were tightwads, they would have closed a long time ago.

Back