• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

F2S Resumes sign-ups

see what happens when you have a router which cannot hold the immense amount of traffic on your network! he he he, it reminds me of when the one and only gateway computer at my school board broke down at lunch and cut off internet for at least one day for about 10,000 students. But MS Exchange still seemed to work..... it probably was internal!:D

OK, there are problems. I can understand this.
But I hate it when they say that they don't see any problems and that they say that I have to use another computer...

why would the computer limmit people from veiwing webpages anyways?

seems to me that saying to switch computers is easier than figuring out the real problem

I know I might seem snipy towards towards them and the truth is that I don't think there too bad but I think that they should work out there server problems before they make it public

Can anybody post the messages posted in that formu? I want to know wat it's all about.

The original post
I SWEAR i didnt put this up.
over the past few days i couldnt access FTP: it told me i had the wrong password. so eventually i thought maybe the server was messed up, and went to check my main page. It not consists of a Chinese flag, some letters i cant understand, and it was made in frontpage. I kid you not.

http://www.bunny.f2s.com/ <-- WTF?

The reply by f2s
Try accessing the files, if possible;.
Check creation dates, and maybe you can find out how long this went on....

Customer Support reply
I am very sorry to tell you that under recent developement we've been forced to hand over some of our webspace to communist china. It's nothing personal, of course, however you must understand that the communist takeover of several small countries is important to the growth of the new world... Your page was selected inparticular because bunnies can be viewed as a very fuzzy and happy thing, but when they set their mind to it, they can be destructive.

Other newer posts are by Helpful freewebspace community people.

Irony everybody!!!! Freedom 2 Surf

cha cha cha cha cha!!!

Talk about communists, these guys are extremist isolationalist fundamentals with a major score to settle. They hope that by upsetting the web-hosting inhabitants of democratic states it might be possible to cause our defenses to be lowered just enough for the final assault on human liberty and........World Domination

I kid you not.

Last edited:
Back