• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FateBack.com

Someone mentioned this a while back......has anybody tried them?

[edit] i just saw on their sign up page that there is an option to pick what kind of advertising type you want. dont really know id that qualifies as ad-free[/edit]

Originally posted by el crapo
Someone mentioned this a while back......has anybody tried them?

[edit] i just saw on their sign up page that there is an option to pick what kind of advertising type you want. dont really know id that qualifies as ad-free[/edit]

Look at DustyM's sig.. his site is hosted under one of fateback.com's domains.

-> http://freebworld.deep-ice.com

EDIT:

Yeah.. I'm wonderin about that too.

i just signed up but, this seems kinda nice. the ftp is fast too.
they did say there were banners, but i don't have any on my test page :confused:

Nevermind, I got it

Incase anyone else has problems it's

Host Addy : yoursite.yourdomain.com

Usrname : Username (not the yoursite.yourdomain one)
Password : Pass

I like places like F2s or Hobbiton.org, although Hobbiton.org might sometimes be down and very slow they're much more (how to put it bluntly), much more advanced along other things than F2s.
On the iKonboard forum, hobbiton.org is known as a much more advanced and high tech slightly host than F2s.
I don't like F2s as much as hobbiton.org but I don't know why.

Back