• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FFRHosting.com HUGE FREE HOSTING GIVEAWAY!!! Once in a lifetime oppurtunity!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello sorry for the post but i pmed u thnx. i have a question.. also can we upgrade to other plans later on if we have correct amount of post?

Lol huge replies guys. I will try to make all accounts as soon as I can.

x-k-i said:
hello sorry for the post but i pmed u thnx. i have a question.. also can we upgrade to other plans later on if we have correct amount of post?

Yes U can, when I get the forums up we can saught it out.

Thankyou all for applying!! :D

This host seems up and running without problem. My account was settled during the change of host, even if the forum was down. That's pretty fair from the admin. Low post count needed so you can join the community easily and don't feel like lost in an ocean of spammers :) !
Ads are not mandatory but can help to make the host more reliable (and who cares about a tiny text links ads of 400px ?).
Give it a try !

Admin has announced a short delay in account creation but will offer upgraded plan to those who are kindly waiting. Delayed account are due to be created before the end of this week.

lollllllll i got mine too

thanks FFRHosting for being such and great hoster lolllllllllllllll

lol register......best hosting

Hey guys, don't get an account from them. They deleted my account before the warning period.

Your account is using to much space and bandwidth. It is overloading the server, you either cut down on space and bandwidth or your account is going to be deleted within 48 hours.

Thankyou,

Luke

Email details:

Received: from iq1.utdallas.edu (iq1-pmn.utdallas.edu [192.168.1.7])
by inbox.utdallas.edu (Cyrus v2.2.12) with LMTPA;
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 05:40:32 -0500

So I got it today at 5:40 in the morning.

My account was already deleted by the time I woke up today. How is that 48 hours?

Also, I was inside my hosting limit of the webspace/bandwidth alloted to me.

The big deal was that my forum users have big sigs and apparently it was causing a server load. They PM'ed me 24 hours ago about that and didn't even give me any time to fix it as you can see.

Also, their server is only a 2.4 ghz computer. That's practically my own computer, and I would NOT that many sites on my computer.

lollllllllll my god izzit down or their changing server now........... i dun get it.........i was uploadin half way

cricket said:
Hey guys, don't get an account from them. They deleted my account before the warning period.

Your account is using to much space and bandwidth. It is overloading the server, you either cut down on space and bandwidth or your account is going to be deleted within 48 hours.

Thankyou,

Luke

Email details:

Received: from iq1.utdallas.edu (iq1-pmn.utdallas.edu [192.168.1.7])
by inbox.utdallas.edu (Cyrus v2.2.12) with LMTPA;
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 05:40:32 -0500

So I got it today at 5:40 in the morning.

My account was already deleted by the time I woke up today. How is that 48 hours?

Also, I was inside my hosting limit of the webspace/bandwidth alloted to me.

The big deal was that my forum users have big sigs and apparently it was causing a server load. They PM'ed me 24 hours ago about that and didn't even give me any time to fix it as you can see.

Also, their server is only a 2.4 ghz computer. That's practically my own computer, and I would NOT that many sites on my computer.

Your account was suspended because the provider of the server contacted Luke. He wanted to give you time to fix it. Also you were causing EVERYONE elses sites problems. A lot of the people that post here are resellers and will know exactly what I'm talking about. The hosting is now being moved to a duel p4 3 ghz server so unless you have that at home I doubt you could match it.

If you host this guy make sure you ask for his IPB licence. There's a nice craked copy of his "unreal portal" (cracked by Cricket) with IPB and 125 Mods including 3 RPGs. Also he likes to host all his friends sites on the subdomains you give him acting basically as a reseller. That's what was causing the high server loads. What he hosts is something that needs a dedicated server.

Go cry somewhere else. :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back