• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Files Anywhere :-)

They are not so good.

Your stuff wil stay 30 days or something like that on it ... and then it will be deleted. Also they change the adress sometimes and they are always full of users on an account.

I know them already 1 month and they haven't showed up that good, that's why nobody posts them here, it sucks.
Surprise me that somebody posted it ........ hehe, but other guys will be gladd that you've posted it (NOT) :eek::D.

faw has already been in business for at least 2 or 3 years. People use to use it to transfer warez files. Right now I think you need to pay to use it for over 30 days.

"A trial 50MB membership is absolutely free, for the first 30 days."

And if every 30 days you get a new account? But who will do that? I wouldn't.

Originally posted by Archbob
Do any of you just use Yahoo briefcase. Also www.bravenet.com offers a 50mb online hardrive.

Um hum, so actually it says 100 megs space with 20mb daily transfer limit, 600mb per month and it´s only allowed for mid files, why would anyone sign up with their free package?

Yahoo Briefcase is quite okay though, they don´t give you so much space but it´s fast and reliable.

Back