• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

fing this host

7Limit

find this host

i need a host with php, no ads, ftp, fast speed(most important). that's all. pls find this host for me.

Last edited:
Okay, why are you looking for all those features, is it because your other no ads host just died, and the one before that, and the one before that, and so on. While No Ads does exist (unlike unlim space and bandwith, but thats another thing), a host with no ads will get slower and slower over time, and then either force ads, or millions of popups, or disapear without a trace from this earth, so i highly recommend you compromise, one banner, or one popup, or even a popunder aint gonna hurt your site, if it is reliable. Think of your visitors, what would they rather, a site that takes about 5 hours to load with no ads, or a site that is reliable, in return for a banner???? Think About It.

i am looking for not much here.

not much space and bandwidth cause i dont need much of em.
ftp for easier upload.
php.
No Ads preferable cause ads makes your page looks real ugly.

Originally posted by 7Limit
i am looking for not much here.

not much space and bandwidth cause i dont need much of em.
ftp for easier upload.
php.
No Ads preferable cause ads makes your page looks real ugly.
And i'm saying hosts with no ads die fast, who would you feel if you were paying for server costs, and fast connections out of your own pocket, and not making a single cent. And a banner looks ugly, look up at the top of these forums, you are saying, that banner, that you hardly even notice, is ugly, if you think that, your site wont stay up for 2 months at a time.

Back