• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

First date?

Where did your first date occur?

• Restaurant

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Movies

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • McDonalds/Fast food chains

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Picnic

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • walk/bike through park/city

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • mall

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • at yours/her house

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • night clubs

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Never been on a date.

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters

Daniel

Megalomaniac
NLC
Assuming most of you people did go on dates before. Otherwise, you should go outside more often. Where did your first date occur?

For me, it was a combo of a few things on the list, but I voted at her house, cause that's where the best part of the date took place :devious2:

1st great girl was at a summer camp 2 hours from civilization, so I chose picnic since the scenary is about the same. (Walk in the woods)

2nd = walk on the "piste cyclable". Place where you drive your bike around montreal.

3rd+ = cant remember

Well, Blank wastes no time :p.

Mine was a walk on the boardwalk/beach at Myrtle Beach.

Yeah, mine was a long walk along the seaside in a small town, about an hour's drive from my home.
Spent a few hours just talking about whatever, followed by a trip to Starbucks. :)

Well, I'm talking like my first real relationship. I'm not talking about those week long "relationships" you have when you're 12-14 years old.

Hello,

Never been on a "date" where you take them out or anything. If been to cinema and then on to have something to eat with friends lots of times (girls included) but I wouldn't really consider that a date. Prior to contary believe most of us probably have lives outside of the internet (just people like me don't have much of one anymore due to the fact i'm building up my career).

I guess I will reply to this thread.

Not to lament or anything, but I have never been fortunate (or unfortunate, depending on how you look at it) enough to experience one of these "real" relationships.

By nature I am a solitary guy, and would rather something casual over one of these more involved romantic attachments.

In addition, I rarely make the first move (unless something such as alcohol or an insistent friend compells me to)

Not to say that I dont enjoy the company of a fine female.

But I am sure that if I tried (which is not in my nature) I could be quite the man whore. (at least judging be the number of females who say "you're so nice" or "stop making me laugh"or my rating at hotornot or the way that group of girls at the back of the bus shuts up and keeps glancing at me when i get on.) It's really disconcerting.

I don't let it get to my head though :D

Last edited:
either that or I should use words with a more concrete meaning.

I dont want to go around giving people the wrong idea

Back