• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

for a small website......

ozefrog

hi, i am looking for a bit of small webspace to host the new version of my site, all i need is the following:

- 5mb
- unlim bandwidth
- ftp uplaods
- php4 (dont need sql)
- perl (if possible)
- average speed/reliable

any ideas??

i have looked at v-sector, didnt choose them cos i need unlim bandwidth, there free plan only gives 1gb/mo

thanx alabamaman, there service sounds good, and i think i will be hosting my site there for a while, btw does any1 no how reliable vwww.net is?? is it fast?

No way to tell, since they are brand new. Let's hope. :)
Oh, I assume you know of www.f2s.com? And they are not accepting signups at the moment.

yeah, i do, i think i have about 5 accounts with f2s, i have searched about 10 diff search engine extensivly, i have found a few but no ones i wanted, plus half the ones i have used arent accepting signups like gophp.net or have closed down due to lack of funding.

oh no....

hi again, i just discovered that vwww.net only allows 100mb/mo transfer, do u no of any similar hosts??

thanx

Free Host
-
This seems like your best bet. 5mb, and I think unlimited Traffic...not positive though. Why do you HAVE TO have unlimited? I've heard there is no such thing.

Phan ;)

i need unlim bandwidth because i will be doing a lot of testing which will require a lot of bandwidth, it is possible to get unlim bandwidth, i basicall need another host version of goPHP.net

it is *NOT* impossible, take these hosts for instance:

*spites
*gophp.net
*f2s
*datablocks
*badpenguin (ideal but cable)
*dk3

i rest my case

uhhh
actually if you site was slowing them down, they will remove it. Trust me, I have been following this free hosting business for years.

Originally posted by ozefrog
it is *NOT* impossible, take these hosts for instance:

*spites
*gophp.net
*f2s
*datablocks
*badpenguin (ideal but cable)
*dk3

i rest my case

They *claim* to have unlimited bandwdith, when everybody knows there is no such thing as "unlimited". If they notice you sucking too much bandwidth up, they'll probably give you the boot.

Hi all, as if you cant guess im the owner of vwww.net.

I would just like to point out a few things:

1> New signups are now 20Mb webspace, 5 POP accounts, 5 Autoresponders, 500Mb Transfer (monthly), CGI, PHP, MySQL, SSI

2> We dont mind if you go a little over the bandwidth allowance (within reason)

3> Our customers love us!

Hope this clears a few things up!

Best Regards,

~WebThingy

Back