• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

For Your Entertainment

foo2thabar

NLC
Last night, around 3:30AM

J: Dude, what's open that delivers food right now
S: ----in nothing
Me: Call a crack dealer
J: That's not food
Me: Maybe he'll cook us a pizza and bring it
J: But then we have to buy crack
Me: So we'll re-sell it
J: But if we buy it we have to smoke it
S: What the ---- kind of logic is that?!

This developed into a devious plot to create the world's first population of obese crackheads.

Discuss.

Last edited:
I didn't want to smoke it. We went from intoxicated pseudo-philosophical conversation to selling pizza and crack together.

People get busted here all the time selling drugs out of pizza places. Usually just weed. The McDonalds near me sells weed at night.

Yeah, I got offered weed at a Subway one time. I was like, WTF? Seriously? :evilb: It was in a very nice, upscale part of town, too. That's what made it even funnier.

And you say Russians have bad logic...You even don't know that pizza is not about Russia at all. Many of you must take some courses to look smarter :biggrin2:

judging by wppack, he is talking about wiener pleasuring peaceful anuses causing kirbibble

i could be wrong though. :p

Back