• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Forums Review

the forums are a little bit too dark I think

first of all, you might change the forums "category" background into another colour instead of black like the page background

This question is a little of topic, but why do you have a fat vbulletin banner on the top of your forum? Do you get their message board for free in exchange for having their banner on your site or what? :rolleyes:

Umm... if I were you I would change all the blue links to silver, and the white links to another shade of silver. It isn´t that dark.

Originally posted by HTML-Guru
Looks good, except when it loads the top nav bar messes up. Here (this is after I refreshed the page a bunch to make sure it wasnt just a problem loading the image)

http://sr.yupapa.com/img/kowz/auspc.net.jpg
yes, i am aware of this problem. my website uses Z indexind to place the nav bar, this requires extreme precision. i think that mozilla isn't interpreting my leftmargin, topmargin and rightmargin tags.

Originally posted by adizlaja
This question is a little of topic, but why do you have a fat vbulletin banner on the top of your forum? Do you get their message board for free in exchange for having their banner on your site or what? :rolleyes:

Can somebody answer my question please? I think someone asked something similar just before I posted this but I didn't understand the question. :eek:

Originally posted by ac3
i think that mozilla isn't interpreting my leftmargin, topmargin and rightmargin tags.
Nope, just use marginheight and marginwidth for Moz.

Originally posted by adizlaja
no

Back