• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fraud Scammer - Be Aware!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line is, PayPal needs to step up and make things a lot easier for hosting providers. Most of us depend on our business and PayPal is the main gateway for most of us. We should be included in their protection policies.

However technically we shouldnt be using paypal ;), lol, as its an non-tangelable item they dont deal with us.. question is, if you place an chargeback with softlayer or layeredtech, what happens, how is there proof? lol.

just thought of it.. but I do agree with you.

Well because paypal does not allow non-tangible items to be sold, how does softlayer etc. have proof that the service they are offering to an client who files an charge back is legit. We need to know this to better protect ourselves.

Well, I did ask my gateway provider about all this before signing up. Apparently if there is a chargeback their chargeback department looks over at our terms of service and looks at the "no refund" part and denies the chargeback to the issuing bank.

Svenskpopis? why is there the need for the language or the return of an old thread which was started in February and ended in March, I think its lived long enough.

Email: Svenskpopis@hotmail.com
Name: Jonte Olzone
Address:
fasagatan 4,
Harnisund, Vasternorrland, 00247
Sweden
Tel: 4646295555

Thats all Dan was able to provide, and humm was this you?

I will close this thread now.

Svenskpopis, count yourself lucky you are not getting a warning for that post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back