• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free 1mb Webspace - For Hotlinking Images

evolvahost

I have seen people on this board requesting space to hotlink images :D, our host allows you to do this, obviously we only allow 1mb space because otherwise people would be hotlinking large files and using bandwith, your also allowed to build a website on that space if you'd like lol, although if your looking to host an entire website with us, i suggest you try our paid hosting solutions, more details of which i'll post soon...

Cwww.evolvahost.co.uk

We only allow the following file types on our free accounts:

htm
html
jpg
gif
png
swf
js

and a few others....

We currently allow multiple accounts however this may change in the future, however it will not affect people that already have multiple accounts.

Unless you are using a rediculas amount of bandwith by signing up for loads of accounts you won't have any problems.

---------------------
Evolva Host :cool:

whua , its great .. well, even its just 1 mb but u can get multiple account .. mean u can get 100 ++ mb if u can !!

Originally posted by velton
whua , its great .. well, even its just 1 mb but u can get multiple account .. mean u can get 100 ++ mb if u can !!

You are those sort of people that destroy a host, or cause it to not allow multiple signups. You shoudl be ashamed of yourself. :eek: :rolleyes:

Yes and no....

Yes i said multiple accounts were allowed :D

but i didn't mean in excess.... don't signup for more than 5 accounts each, or you will force me to disallow multiple signups.

If you signup for more than 5 accounts i think i will start banning ip addresses.

Please people no more than 5 accounts each. :rolleyes:

But apart from that, enjoy :D

Oh and almost forgot, if you want to build a website, feel free to sginup for upto 5 accounts and link between the accounts, or just signup for one and email admin@evolvahost.co.uk for a space upgrade request.

----------------------------
EvolvaHOST :D

Originally posted by X-Istence
You are those sort of people that destroy a host, or cause it to not allow multiple signups. You shoudl be ashamed of yourself. :eek: :rolleyes:

well, maybe u r missunderstood me. am just saying that . but i did not sign up any from them .. u know .. just a word that voice out ..

Originally posted by velton
well, maybe u r missunderstood me. am just saying that . but i did not sign up any from them .. u know .. just a word that voice out ..

no i did not misunderstand you. I dont care if you did or didnt do what you said, all i am saying is that what you suggested is what destroys a host.

all right, am sorry okie .. my fault.. am just read bout the multiple account are allowed and just saying that ~!

Searching For Modertarors

Evolva Hosting Services
are searching for moderators to search out illegal warez etc through out " free 1mb accounts "

This work is completly voluntry, but if you do a good job hosting rewards will be rewarded...

If you are intrested please email us at:

admin@evolvahost.co.uk

Sorry About Server Probs

Due to a large amount of bandwidth consumption :D and loads of happy users :D
We have temporarly had to cut the speed of the server down to 75mbps, to keep within our bandwidth limitations for this hosting month.
However within 48 hours the servers will return to their full speed.

Sorry to impose the bandwidth limitations :p

Our service will resume normal speed operations within 48 hours.

Sorry for any inconvience.

Evolva Administrator
*Juz*

for keeping multiple signups & no banning ip & hotlinkg service for long time, I think that obey evolvahost's rules - "no more than 5 accounts each" - is better. :)

New Layout ( plus account upgrades )

Hi all, thank you for your full support all its all been most appreiated - and please keep it comming :D

We have now launched with our new layout, and sign up procedures, we hope you all like it, please send comments to - admin@evolvahost.co.uk

PLUS we have upgraded our free hosting accounts up to ( 3mb of allocated diskspace - with no advertisment - php support - and email support!

we hope to continue with this service for as long as possible, but this is only possible with full support from users, we ask one thing in favour of our free services, that you do not sign up for more than 5 accounts and do not link or host warez and software.

Also we now offer Customer Support, e.g. if you need more diskspace or bandwith, please dial one of the numbers below to speak to a representitive :

0709 202 4239 (call at the weekend it's cheaper :D)

(Maximum call cost 40p per minute from a BT Landline, additional charges may apply from mobile networks)

Or from outside the UK dial :

+44 709 202 4239

(Calls charged at International Rates)

www.evolvadesigns.co.uk
( hosting, webdesign, domain reg )

Last edited:
I'm a graphics designer...which includes making signatures for people on message boards...and I've always ran into the problem of hosts lacking hotlinking priviledges. (...I so can't spell that word)

...but you are the greatest. I can host the sigs I make for other people as well as my own...without having to worry about space anymore. *petpets* Thankies!

I also don't even have to sign up for multiple accounts. 3 mb...perfect.

ooh.. ur free image host support .swf ? great. may i get 1 ? but seem no more signup there

Back