• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free blinkies for all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sophie

I will gladly make a blinkie for anyone who requests. Just tell me your name and I will make it and put it on my website for you. If you don't know what I mean, here's one I made earlier!!!
sophie

UPDATE: blinkies are on hold. Place your orders but don't expect them instantly!

Attachments

• sophie.gif
    sophie.gif
    335 bytes · Views: 160
Last edited:
Hey, lol, I love those things... make one for me, pleeeeease! :D

"Toefur"

Thank you! :) :) :classic2:

Originally posted by Toefur
Hey, lol, I love those things... make one for me, pleeeeease! :D

"Toefur"

Thank you! :) :) :classic2:

Will do. Should be up on random-musings by tonight.

All your blinkies will be made, I promise, but I have encountered a technical hitch and may not be able to do them today.
I'll keep you posted.

Originally posted by sophie
All your blinkies will be made, I promise, but I have encountered a technical hitch and may not be able to do them today.
I'll keep you posted.

Ah...oh dear. My evaluation period of Animation Shop has.... expired :sad2:
I'll try and install it on my other computer but for now.. sorry, no blinkies. they will get done though, don't worry.

That's OK, when you are ready to make them, please make one that says "Adi" and one that says "Coon" if possible.

Thanks;)

Thanks for all your orders, keep them coming! And please stop offering me illegal copies of Animation Shop Pro. I don't want to get involved in that :rolleyes2

I'd like one that says the following:

This is joe. Joe grew up in the suburbs, had a good upbringing, decent education, geat opportunity to succeed in the world. Joe naturally had a lot of anger...etc, etc"

Well, seems like you have disappeared, but it's worth a try.

Can you make me two as well thanks:

thanh
james

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back