• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free cPanel Hosting

sober said:
This is not sth a gentleman should say :bandit2:
this is pathteic. you know what. ppl who are not from us nor uk. they can speak at least 2 languages. how about you uhuh? ovbiously you dont know who is the idiot and who is not.

lol... well.... english can be a secondary language too pal.... What is req. is that the site MUST be in english only n the person must know good english

Last edited:
fultz835 said:
Stop flaming cheese.

wtf is your problem. did i say something wrong or ur just out of ur mind.
just stop falming is what i want or ill always stalk you and im sure u dont want it. so cut the crap :devious2:

wowcheesestick said:
wtf is your problem. did i say something wrong or ur just out of ur mind.
just stop falming is what i want or ill always stalk you and im sure u dont want it. so cut the crap :devious2:

No, theres nothing wrong with making fun of somebody because of the language/s he can or cannot speak... There's also nothing wrong with calling everybody pathetic.

I also don't care if you "stalk" me or not, you'll just make yourself look like an idiot, again, just like that last topics we got into arguements over, so drop it, and stop flaming people and there won't be a problem... :tired2:

Back